3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22 12:21 am

help me decide (Diablo 2)

Hi all!!! I learned about the reset yesterday and immediately into battle! I want to ask - fury dr uber normally drags? Before, I used to always go to uber as a frenzy barb, but now I want to make a druid like that, it seems to be even a little more budgetary?
26 Comments
Sort by:
H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22

rambler2
And was the fresny barb comfortable in an uber? what gear was it?
I exported it to ppl 5 without any problems. Everything is standard: forty (always dreamed of enigma, but never had it, maybe in 10+ years max fell out mal), 2 vultures sticks bo, grief, thongs, fights, 2 bq, rising Highlord's Wrath, well, Barb's hat ( don't remember the name), torch almost perf, sc hp+ar full. aniha never happened.

r
rambler2 19.04.22

and at 8ppl a cowshed/pit or something else is comfortable?)

And does enigma frenzik really need it?

H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22

rambler2
and at 8ppl a barn/pit or something else is comfortable?)
Well, for example, on hbr it costs 7ppl and cannot take it out. I came in with a barb and cleaned the throne, then everyone was already pulling up and hbr started. So I think it’s comfortable, I’m not a fan of cleaning cowsheds for a milinik)
And is Enigma Frenzik really needed?
no, forti is better. But I so wanted to fly ... for this I was then banned. I wanted so much that I decided to buy for real. Pzdts, it would be better to drop a normal rune (not the same as on the off, but it's worth raising the%), it's unrealistic for a healthy person to drive to enigma :)

r
rambler2 19.04.22

Were there any problems with survivability? I just prefer xs. And if you “sometimes” died, then this “sometimes” would be absolutely unforgivable for me ..

H
Harley Davidson 19.04.22

rambler2 Were there any
problems with survival?
no. Find a thing with a life tap cast as a safety net, then you won’t die on the bosses. Sometimes you have to drink half of the fulks to wait for the life tap cast from the fights, but this is only on uber. Basically you don't have to drink cans.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 19.04.22

Harley.Davidson
I think they will sell
it for centuries, so it’s just needed only for pvp on hardcore