3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chukchi in the plague 19.04.22 10:47 pm

Pumping the Witcher without any problems on soldiers and guards (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It turns out that the guards and soldiers whose "target cannot be attacked" become furious from the sign of Stupefaction, after which they attack very well, the warriors of them are so-so, therefore they are easily killed, in most cases they resurrect almost immediately, but again neutral.
I don’t know how much exp they give for them, they don’t accrue for me, but in principle I think you can safely swing even without going outside the Baron’s castle.
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 19.04.22

We are waiting for a fix, as with cows. (there will come, so to speak, a werewolf in uniform).

A
AVEDALOR 19.04.22

Chukchi in the plague
I don’t know how many exp they give for them, they don’t accrue for me without
going outside the Baron’s castle, you can safely swing.
kinda contradictory, doesn't it?

C
Chukchi in the plague 19.04.22

No... It doesn't accrue for me at all, apparently I entered something wrong with the console when I collected the bear's clothes for myself.

E
Elijah 19.04.22

When fixing like with cows. Psychologists who cannot be killed come running, and you can only kill them when you talk to them.

G
Genesis48 19.04.22

IMHO it's easier to get a console or an exp script than such an abuse

C

Genesis48
I love cheats, but only to get exotic or stylish loot. Pumping a Persian is just more interesting without any cheats. And the "yawns" of the developers cannot be considered a cheat.

S
Searcher13 19.04.22

yeah, but if they kill, then all the money is squeezed out and is it worth it to bother at all, especially at the maximum level when they take out with one blow with a halberd

C

Searcher13
Well, then you can try to train on cats, or bunnies :) But I don't play at the maximum difficulty - I manage to hit one, then the other, the first one runs after me. Well, and so on ... The main thing is not to anger the whole crowd.

N
Nemesis 19.04.22

I don't know, any soldier I've touched gets 12 levels above you and they hit really hard.
And you can still catch them by putting an improved Irden sign

G
Genesis48 19.04.22

The Chukchi in the plague
so the cheats use the gaps of the developers. your abuse is actually a cheat. and hell here you can argue, but it will do for show, like, friends don’t lie when you say "they passed without cheats." I don't see the point anymore)

-
-Nerevar- 19.04.22

AVEDALOR
Yes, he won’t kill the guard, what kind of nonsense is this probably on the lowest difficulty, what the hell is he talking about, he lays you down with 2-3 hits on the “plot and fights” difficulty, and on the “To death” difficulty with one about which he trembles and they don't give xp for them)))))

G
Genesis48 19.04.22

and by the way, another topic for abuse exp. spawn of drowners in water bodies (under water) is quite fast

S
Searcher13 19.04.22

The Chukchi in the plague
don’t understand the point of chasing the level, there are always enough quests for your level, just complete them in turn and everything works out fine, even if you have the 70th level, then the beasts around the level will rise, and completing quests by 30 levels below yours will become completely uninteresting.

C

Genesis48
Well, you don't see, I didn't put a gun to your head... Just don't be a hypocrite, right?
I play games to relax and unwind, so I see no reason not to use it, and I have enough nerds in real life. It really has nothing to do with the topic.

C

Searcher13
Need something to do when passing for the second time. I'm waiting for Fallout.

d
dobrovlianin 19.04.22

Chukchi in the plague
and trainers, what's wrong? out of principle, you can shoot yourself. but who needs it?

G
Genesis48 19.04.22

Chukchi in the plague
analogy in the end.
need salt.
cheats - I'm going to ask my neighbor.
your abuse - I'm going to ask my neighbor to go and buy me salt.
PS this is just to make sure you understand me correctly. no more no less

C

dobrovlianin
??? what are you talking about.

d
dobrovlianin 19.04.22

Chukchi in the plague
and what is unclear in my question?

C

Genesis48
No, I didn't understand you, there are a lot of letters, so I won't even argue.
A cheat is to collect the Bear's armor through the console, turn on the cheat through the console for a year, correct the cheat for yourself through the console, but using an unobvious trick for your own benefit is no longer a cheat. You can say it's a feature.
For the developer, a reason for dissatisfaction, but the contentment of the developer is not interesting to me. I'm interested in entertaining myself.