3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chukchi in the plague 19.04.22 10:47 pm

Pumping the Witcher without any problems on soldiers and guards (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It turns out that the guards and soldiers whose "target cannot be attacked" become furious from the sign of Stupefaction, after which they attack very well, the warriors of them are so-so, therefore they are easily killed, in most cases they resurrect almost immediately, but again neutral.
I don’t know how much exp they give for them, they don’t accrue for me, but in principle I think you can safely swing even without going outside the Baron’s castle.
29 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chukchi in the plague 19.04.22

dobrovlianin
Well, as if everything is unclear :) Do you know what you want?

G
Genesis48 19.04.22

Chukchi in the plague
why through the console money exp cheat. and kill cows. wait 2 hours. kill and then sell the skins no?
and this and that, no matter how it was planned by the developers as part of the gameplay

G
Genesis48 19.04.22

yes, I'm rolling into a holivar probably

C
Chukchi in the plague 19.04.22

Genesis48
Yes, there is nothing terrible in holy wars - we say holy things. It’s just that this is a difference in worldview - and we won’t convince each other - I have enough “victories”, “achievements” and “achievements” and in the real world I’m looking for only pleasure and an opportunity to relax, including just trying and looking for weaknesses.
As for cheats, not cheats. Well, they are introduced cheats from the outside, and in general they are provided by the developers for debugging or something else. But, "stupidly wetting" animals "with any number of legs is part of the gameplay, which consists precisely in the ability to walk and wet? And if you can’t walk and wet, then what kind of game is it in the first place? I like it if he leaves the path. They also provided for the player to get to the edge of the map and so that the player does not go further. Geralt mumbles something warning there? Silly, although honest. Or is this a new monster for cows?
Although from my point of view, a monster for protection cows it looks more like a scam on the part of the developers than just killing them.

G
GONE TO DTF 19.04.22

why be so perverted?
install a mod that adds exp from mobs from x2 to x9 and you won't have to rape guards at one point for hours.

G
Genesis48 19.04.22

Chukchi in the plague
will not be convinced. you are right

a
alexzet3 19.04.22

for the whole game flunked a couple of guards
, they usually urinate for one = two!
so it's complete nonsense
and they don't give a damn thing for them

O
OlgerdTr 19.04.22

in the first witcher it made sense to pump levels and skills, in the third - no, since you can only bet 12.
about earning XP, there is a cyclops on the skelegi guarding a chest with improvements to the griffin school, and so for killing him you get 50 XP, an hour of meditation and the cyclops is alive again. Well, so who has how much patience is enough.

e
endar44 19.04.22

In the same way, on the way to the "Lusuya Gora" 6 foggers (bring them down "Igni") if the level is up to 24, then you get 108 XP. Hour of sleep and again.