3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guardsman007 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Edge of Tomorrow

The events unfold in the future, when Mimic aliens attacked the Earth. They have already destroyed many large cities, which killed millions of people. The entire army of the planet unites to resist them, as they understand that this is the last chance to destroy the ruthless creatures.
Colonel Bill Cage is sent into the thick of the fight, although he had never fought before. The main mountain dies, but not by itself, but with an alien. Due to a direct connection to him, Cage wakes up alive on the same day. Now he will constantly experience the fight, die and wake up .. Again and again ..
However, each return of the lieutenant colonel makes him more intelligent and cruel. Now he fights with commando Rita Vrataski, with whom he manages to kill more and more aliens each time. Soon the heroes will figure out how to destroy these creatures forever.

This movie
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volt123 19.04.22

A good action movie, but the ending turned out to be weaker than the rest of the film.
The rest is excellent, and there is humor, drama, and an interesting plot with intrigue.

R
Ruider 19.04.22

Volt123 I
completely agree, they made up their minds with the ending.
The film itself is not bad, the idea itself surprised, although I expected to see much more large-scale scenes.

I
I am Batman 19.04.22

The movie is great, but with an ending. I still don’t understand why he ended up in a helicopter after his death?

V
Volt123 19.04.22

Manhunt1908
In a helicopter - a day ago.

R
Reverius 19.04.22

Blockbuster with a claim to semantic load. As an action movie - normal. As a fantasy - not very good.

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.04.22

The semantic load is almost zero, the same day is just stupidly repeated. Not everyone I know liked this concept)) But for me it’s a normal action movie about another story with an attack on us by alien invaders.

L
Le Gaspilleur 19.04.22

Groundhog Day + Crysis)) In general, the film is not bad. It could be worse, given the direct disrespect of the Dream Factory to the viewer. Lately they've been pushing complete nonsense.

w
we get what we deserve 19.04.22

The best American action movie of recent years. I liked the plot, interesting and fast paced.