3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr World 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Gameplay impressions in the first trailer (Fallout 4)

Personally, I really liked everything (I won’t paint in detail). The only thing I didn’t really like was that the animation is still not very good.
66 Comments
Sort by:
T
Topol45 19.04.22

It's not bad in principle, a pretty world, the city really gives off a lot with Reid. At least Wats was tweaked a bit, not as cheating as before. The ruined town certainly made me smile, 200 years have passed, and there the painted wooden fences stand as if there was a war half a year ago. I don’t know, personally it seemed to me that in some places they go too far in terms of explosions, etc. Overall, it's cute and definitely worth buying.

I
Ilya_Muriy 19.04.22

I wonder what the system requirements will be.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 19.04.22

Everything is fine. Just too bright and sunny. The game should be darker though.

V
Vladimir Belkovets 19.04.22

Yes, everything is the best). There will be a fire game)

R
Red Barels 19.04.22

Fallout 4 game of the year. witcher 3 shit

[
[BaltazaR] 19.04.22

I liked everything, no complaints.

D
Destroyer_26 19.04.22

What they showed at the presentation ... I just don’t have words, everything is so cool that it can’t be expressed in words. Here people say why build a house. Are you crazy? who complains about the graph is just finished.

D
Destroyer_26 19.04.22

Topol45
About 200 years have passed. This is a trick of the fall, it has always surprised me too. For 200 years, there shouldn’t be anything left there at all, but they still eat pre-war food and nothing. Well, it’s like that, nitpicking.

M
MKUltra 19.04.22

What makes you think that The Witcher will compete with Fall 4 for the game of the year? Who said F4 will come out this year? We were shown something in total, roughly speaking, 1 trailer and ... that's it.
And if it doesn’t come out in 2015, then The Witcher has practically no competitors this year and probably won’t.

R
Rainbow Unicorn 19.04.22

King of the World
Sami Gazebos and said to be released November 10th

N
Northern Sky 19.04.22

King of the World
Take off the handbrake...

S
Sarmat78 19.04.22

we are waiting for a complete raskuyaching detachment of the limbs, a penetrator, etc.

M
MichMich 19.04.22

King of the World
Campaign someone overslept E3 ...

M
MKUltra 19.04.22

MichMich
Yes, I really missed something))

Okay, then I apologize for the inattention.

s
solus. 19.04.22

Has anyone heard confirmed information about the degree of moddability of the game? Considering that the new Fallout will be on a different engine, it will most likely require a different tool for modding, there will be new restrictions and opportunities. Is there any information?

M
MKUltra 19.04.22

solus.causa
Hmm, what's the new engine, otherwise I'm in a tank? It seems that they used to say that there will be a Creation Engine. Or is it "new"? If yes, then with a probability of 99% modifiability will be the same as Skyrim

D
Default2 19.04.22

You can build houses and cities there, hyy)))

P
Praise the Sun 19.04.22

oh well, it looks great. The main thing is that the output should be as shown)

M
MunchkiN 616 19.04.22

mine liked the weapon customization. although the interface is somehow stupidly tenonyatno closed up out of fashion. no visible change in the characteristics of the firing.
with housing, electricity is somehow homegrown. but it's fun to build. otherwise I ran across the whole map to the 3rd school to sleep there. and here it will be cool if you can put a Sarumian tower anywhere.
with the plot and customization of the Poson, I did not understand anything. for whom to play, what 200 years
otherwise I hope that it will be possible to play without a dog
. I hoped that they would refuse her
and the groofoon, but until the pitch of Max I see nothing about the Countess I can’t. in comparison with the trailer, there are no longer shadows from the robot, for example, in the house.
and the couple is coming out soon. the game is actually ready already.

B
Bunker Buster 19.04.22

I think I will soon have a new favorite game