3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Atanov 19.04.22 11:25 pm

Classes and skills. (Payday 2)

Mastermind
Uses the personalities around him to achieve his goals without getting his hands dirty himself. He is also the important person who carries with him a set of medicines that is so necessary in our time.
Abilities
Mastermind has 6 different rows for each ability, each row contains 3 abilities, when you get all the abilities of the row you get the corresponding bonus.

1 Ability
Row Bonus - interact with medkit faster

Cable guy

Cable guy Basic (1 ability point and $4,500) - you knit hostages faster than
'''''Cable guy Ultimate (3 ability points $12,500) - Gives additional

Combat medic ties

Combat medic Basic ( 1 ability point and 4,500 $ ) After lifting a comrade, you are given a temporary increase in damage
'''''Combat medic Peak (3 ability points 12,500 $) When you save teammates, they gain more health

Endurance

Endurance Basic ( 1 ability point and $4,500 ) Increases your stamina
'''''Endurance Peak (3 ability points 12,500 $) Now the stamina bonus applies to your team

2nd ability row
Bonus - increases stamina for you and your team

Incide man

Incide man Basic(1 ability point and $23,500) cheaper support cost
'''''Incide man Peak(3 ability points and $69,500) Adds new support "Incide man

Faster learner

Faster learner Basic (1 ability point and $23,500) you get more experience.
'''''Faster learner Spade (3 ability points and $69,500) Ability now applies to the whole team

Leadership

leadership Basic (1 ability point and $23,500) You and your team's pistol recoil is reduced
leadership Spade (3 ability points and $69,500) The recoil of all weapons is reduced

3rd row of abilities
Bonus - increases the range of

Smooth talker

Smooth talker Basic (1 ability point and $44,500) You answer the guards' pager more convincingly
Smooth talker Ultimate (3 ability points and $132,500) Special units you mark receive more

Equilibrium damage

Equilibrium Basic (1 AP and $44,500) Increases Pistol Accuracy and Unhook/Sheath Speed
​​'''''Equilibrium Ultimate (3 AP and $132,500) Increases Pistol Fire Rate

Dominator

Dominator Basic (1 AP and $44,500) You are now you can intimidate normal enemies. The less trained the enemy, the easier it is to intimidate them
. . Stockholm syndrome Stockholm syndrome Basic (4 ability points and $264,500) civilians can resurrect you if you interact with them

'''''Stockholm syndrome ''''''Peak(8 ability points and $528,500) When resurrected by civilians, they give you ammo :3

Combat doctor

Combat doctor Basic (4 ability points and $264,500) you can take 2 bags of medical supplies
'Combat doctor' Peak (8 ability points and $528,500) bag usage increased

Joker

(requires Dominator ability)

Joker Basic (4 ability points and $264,500) you can now make enemies fight on your side. To lure the enemy, you first need to make him surrender.
Joker Spades (8 Ability Points and $528,500) Enemies who are enticed to your side gain more health and deal more damage.

5th row of abilities
Bonus - enemies are poached faster

Kilmer

Kilmer Basic (4 ability points and 356, 500 $)Increases the reload speed of assault rifles
'Kilmer' Ultimate (8 ability points and 712, 500 $) reduces the recoil of assault rifles

Gunslinger

Gunslinger Basic (4 ability points and 356 , $500) pistols reload faster
'''''Gunslinger Ultimate (8 ability points and 712, 500 $) pistols deal more damage

Black marketeer

Blackmarketeer Basic (4 ability points and 356, 500 $) reduces the cost of all purchases of
Blackmarketeer Ultimate (8 ability points and $712,500) further reduces the cost of purchases of the

6th ability row
Bonus - you intimidate everyone more. Reduced support cost

Controll freak

Controll freak Basic (4 ability points and 452,500 $) The noise you make scares civilians
'''''Controll freak Ultimate (8 ability points and 904, $500) Civilians last longer stay scared

Pistol messiah pistol messiah Basic (4 ability points

and $452,500) Being on the ground and killing an enemy miraculously resurrects you. You only have one chance.
abilities and $904,500) you now have 3 attempts

Insiper

Insiper Basic (4 ability points and $452,500) You raise allies faster
'''''Insiper Spade(8 ability points and 904,500$) You can raise allies from a distance by shouting at them.
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pomu4 19.04.22

How and when does dodge work? On the spot, while moving, or while sprinting?
To earn a shooting range bonus, you need to pump all 3 skills twice? Or is one time enough?

m
manspider 19.04.22

Pomu4
has been working since the opening of the line itself. it is not obligatory to inject

s
stHarty 19.04.22

Does the ACE Demolation man only affect the setting of mines or does C4 set mines faster too?

F
FISHEREVANDS 19.04.22

stHarty
Like only min...

s
spawn42 19.04.22

5 row what lvl do you need?

.broKycoK 6yJIbgora 19.04.22

Make a stream, if you can, how to rob a bank, where the repository is from the side of the registry (where all the people are). And it doesn't come out...

s
spawn42 19.04.22

respect this skill tree - what is this for, at the bottom of the button ???

A
AnatolyKest 19.04.22

spawn42
For the "5th row" at least 26 levels, and then only to become available, and to download the 30th, in principle, here you can see http://www.pd2skills.info/

.broKycoK 6yJIbgora
and here is a solo bank robbery (you can much hurry up)

The video is not mine, but something like this, it’s very difficult without civilian mochilov in solo, I know from my own experience, and if pro needs to be removed 4x on the street, they fire 100%, especially if there is a moron who sits on a bench and stares stupidly into the windows of the

spawn42 bank
RESPEC THIS SKILL TREE - reset all skills in the branch (skills remain)

P
Pomu4 19.04.22

Does anyone know how ECM Feedback works? Installed, zayuzal feedback and what should he do? I just realized from everything that he was not for stealth - when I used him, they raised the alarm

A
AnatolyKest 19.04.22

Pomu4
Yes, this is a stupid heh.. me, all the people in the neighborhood are grabbing their ears and stupid, in my opinion this is not completed, the opponents are shooting in different directions, but this should not be even more so if you are nearby, everyone pisses exactly on To you (that's why the ghost leveling stopped at breaking safes and opening doors)

m
maximus_001 19.04.22

I have one problem, I reached level 25 and more and more it does not rise no matter how much you earn and A279; do not play, please tell me what to do??? thanks in advance!!!

t
tornado46 19.04.22

so I downloaded ENFORCER and realized that they give very little for an action and decided to download someone else and reset my points BUT I had a question if I could use a saw (it was bought)?

I
I burn out 19.04.22

no perk no saw

T
Tsveer 19.04.22

Guys, who is best to pump? And what happens if I reset my skills? Will they disappear?

S
Scar. 19.04.22

And what happens if I reset my skills? Will they disappear?
You will again receive all the points that you spent on leveling, and you will also receive a refund of some of the money that you used to buy skills.

J
Jan Fischer 19.04.22

Thank you Alexander
Atanov

n
ne4to7 19.04.22

I have medical bags and ammo bags, but I can only put medical bags in the skating rink. Am I null or can't I use skills from different branches at the same time?