3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 20.04.22 12:02 am

Discussion of the first trailer (Fallout 4)

Here comes the F4 trailer. What do you think? Folych has been my favorite series since childhood. All parts are worn to holes, even those that disappointed. And frankly, I'm in a daze. I've never been a grapher and have always appreciated the gameplay with content, but this is just awful. The game looks like the purest pastegen, even the cold is prettier. Bright colors - vyrviglazny, cartoonish. Animation curve. There is no epic and no desire to revise the trailer. Everything should not be so with folich ...

Where is the decay and irony seasoned with cynicism?
59 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 20.04.22

It seems that continues the plot of the third, not Vegas. Badly.

B
Barack Kamacho 20.04.22

how long can you procrastinate this enclave, I hope this is a joke and it will not be in the game

P
Playersaharan 20.04.22

Kyle_AMD
Fallout 4 will be more successful than its predecessors, nothing can stand in the way of the Arbor.
It's too early to talk about it, Folych 4 may well disappoint with history, as it was with Skyrim

B
Blabr 20.04.22

The trailer is atmospheric, but the music is not at all impressive. In Fall 3 and Vegas, it really took the soul, it's not so perfect here. I was confused by the bright tall buildings in the background, they seem to be from the future, and not from the post-apocalypse. It’s a sin to complain about the graphon, but to be honest, for the trailer it was possible to tweak a little, otherwise blurry hills in the background were already laid out higher, and the dog didn’t come out very well. Do the bombing moments indicate that the action will take place in the first years after the war, or is it just a preview?

D
DimaHost 20.04.22

Kool Savas Yurderi
name me at least one fallout where there was a beautiful animation (I personally liked the trailer)

G
Grandshot 20.04.22

Most likely that baby in the trailer is the hero himself in the past.

n
nighthawkreal 20.04.22

Blabr
These are flashbacks.

B
Barack Kamacho 20.04.22

NightHawkreal
flashbacks of a 300 year old dog?

B
Blabr 20.04.22

sEntet1c
Yes, you are right in many respects, but didn't you have a burning desire to play it? Personally, even with all the shortcomings of the trailer, I immediately wanted to try it out.

B
Blabr 20.04.22

By the way, you never know who else knows, the game will be in Boston. So there will be a coast (although this can be seen from the trailer). And this is great. There was not enough river in the ruins of Washington, now there is a whole sea.

b
borsic14 20.04.22

10 nuclear wars out of 10

G
Garrus-1994 20.04.22

Hurray edren loaf. Although the trailer has been released, it means that the game itself will be released soon. And the last part came out already in 2008. New Vegas was made by another company, so it doesn't count. I hope in a year and a half I will try this masterpiece, well, I hope that it will be a masterpiece. But it's already fun to play. Although, to be honest, I was in an exalted state when I watched this trailer)

n
nighthawkreal 20.04.22

Barack Kamacho
Peace.

Z
Zhasl 20.04.22

remember the Watch Dogs trailer. (everything was cool) and in the end you know what happened, the game is under development and the trailer is so that the fans don’t get sick of it, as Gabe is being hammered now (but this hog doesn’t care)

P
Playersaharan 20.04.22

Zhasl
But, unlike the Dogs, there is nothing to cut here, so you don’t have to worry about the final build not matching the announcement trailer ..

M
Man without conscience 20.04.22

Everything is cool, except for the GG at the end - he looks disgusting, although it's POSSIBLE that this was done on purpose as a stunt for the Vault Dweller.

V
Vinni Pukh 20.04.22

Generally super, only the trailer is not the same as full 3, New Vegas didn’t like that it wasn’t such a devastation as in part 3, well, I’ll definitely buy it.
And yes, and this is not Id Tech, thank God!

B
Barack Kamacho 20.04.22

Vinni-Pukh
who said that this is not him, I guess this is him

s
sEntet1c 20.04.22

Blabr
Of course it has and I will play, but the pain still does not leave me.

V
Vinni Pukh 20.04.22

BarackKamacho
No, there's a cartoonish graphic, but here it's more from Skyrim