3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sEntet1c 20.04.22 12:02 am

Discussion of the first trailer (Fallout 4)

Here comes the F4 trailer. What do you think? Folych has been my favorite series since childhood. All parts are worn to holes, even those that disappointed. And frankly, I'm in a daze. I've never been a grapher and have always appreciated the gameplay with content, but this is just awful. The game looks like the purest pastegen, even the cold is prettier. Bright colors - vyrviglazny, cartoonish. Animation curve. There is no epic and no desire to revise the trailer. Everything should not be so with folich ...

Where is the decay and irony seasoned with cynicism?
59 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barack Kamacho 20.04.22

Vinni-Pukh
is just the same in the trailer, the graphics are hellishly cartoony, you just didn’t look closely

s
space ace 20.04.22

13_strelok_13
Damn, everyone says that in Fallout the graphic is not important, in Fallout the graphic was always lousy, etc. This is not so, in Fallout 2 for 98 there was a fucking graphic. Why not finally make a really beautiful fallout is not clear, all the possibilities are there. It seems to me that the developer decided to follow the beaten path and release another Morowind in the world of fallout and not take a steam bath. Well if not, but the trailer is shit)

V
Vinni Pukh 20.04.22

BarackKamacho I
looked closely, even in terms of textures and animation it's not Id Tech

H
HunterS0UL 20.04.22

Where, let me ask, did a normal, non-mutated shepherd dog come from in Folle?! Even Dogmeat looked like a mongrel mongrel, and here on you.

G
Gromul 20.04.22

Eeeeeeeeh, I don’t know, I didn’t expect this from the gazebo at all, the feeling that she betrayed her own ideals, the atmosphere disappeared in an instant. High-rise buildings to the skies?! Painted blue and red?! It seems to me, or was the announcement of the second part of rage ??? I decided to compare trailer 4-ki and rage, well, here's the result. The rage went through twice, so the twisted id tech revealed it right away .... I don’t know what to think now. I will cross my fists so that on e3 it will be shown in a different light. By the way, here are the trailer comparison screenshots.

R
RicoChico 20.04.22

Where are these vibrant colors from? Is this really Fallout? Or Oblivion?
I feel again there will be Oblivion with guns.

n
nighthawkreal 20.04.22

HunterS0UL
Yeah, if the dude was black at the end, I would suspect plagiarism. :)

w
wild rider 20.04.22

I knew that the developers in Fall 4 would focus on the very first years after the Great War. This topic has not been covered.

B
Blabr 20.04.22

sEntet1c
Reviewed the trailer and now fully agrees with the eye-catching colors. Is the game really going to change its style like this?

T
Topol45 20.04.22

There is nothing good from the gazebo, namely, there is no need to wait for a new one. But as for me, this part will be a spit in the face of the fans of the series. Why are there only bright colors in the trailer, the broken cars and cranes in the landfill were especially "pleased". They seemed to have been driving the day before yesterday, but they have not been standing there for 200 years under acid rain. If the gameplay is not changed from the 3rd part, and the cheating VATS is left, then it will be sad in general.

s
supergerakl 20.04.22

it’s understandable why Fallout 4 was announced and that it could come out this year
in the news I saw “the United States admits the possibility of a nuclear strike on Russia”
will be a real fallout for all of humanity.

G
Grimgash 20.04.22

You whine that the optimization is crap, now they switched to the graph. You, comrades, are snickering. They ate to the edge.
Go play your Kruzis or Order, there is a lot of this graph of yours.

E
Evil_Being 20.04.22

supergerakl
And then on them from 'Voivod' and half of the states will disappear from the face of the earth :3

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 20.04.22

I liked the color palette because in FNV I was sick of one color.

E
Eynart 20.04.22

ANONIM.
in FNV, I was sick
of Weakling. You won't last a week outside the shelter. )))

C
CoreyTaylorBroth 20.04.22

alixey59

E
Eagle GT 20.04.22

I don't think the game will let you down. Regarding the graphics... Stop being graphic jerks! FallOut is not loved for graphics!

E
Eagle GT 20.04.22

And then at E3 we were shown FallOut 4. I personally liked the new features of the game. What is your opinion?

P
PIRAT69 20.04.22

All right, let's take a look...