3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 20.04.22 12:02 am

How to play Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to play this Gwent! I've been pissed off and never won! better bones left that were in 2 parts!
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
serkir 20.04.22

I also can’t play this gwent in any way, with whom I just don’t try, every time the message “you don’t have enough squad cards” appears and I can’t start the game, the only option is to give up, although I bought cards from all the merchants I met.

S
Sergey 82 20.04.22

serkir
Select the "Kingdoms of the North" faction, the rest still need to be completed. And do not forget to transfer newly purchased cards to the deck.

W
Warlord24 20.04.22

Great game, you just need to delve a little, purely tactical. It so happened to me that I collected all the cards and won the tournament the first time, I even wanted to play it online with someone, great game! Tip: keep no more than 22 main cards, and from the additional ones, pay attention to a scarecrow, preferably several of these cards. Having collected the middle deck, throw out all the weather cards (unless you leave the winter against the monster, and even then I learned to win without it, just pulling out all the strong cards of the enemy of the first line in a round). In general, even "strong" players play the NPCs there quite stupidly, they lost very rarely, and even then, while the deck was weak, plus the card did not work.

S
SP minus 20.04.22

this is what the USE has brought people to, they can’t even play gwent

N
Niko71790 20.04.22

SP-minus
there are still goss ahead, then they will generally forget their mother

M
MKUltra 20.04.22

Warlord24
And you definitely need to recruit spies, along with stuffed animals, this is the very thing!

Although about the purely tactical, you went too far. The whole tactic boils down to flooding the enemy with hero cards, which are not affected by anything, the more of them, the higher the chance of winning.

A
Aziflow 20.04.22

At first, it’s not so easy to win (because there are few cards), and then, when you have already collected a more or less good deck and mastered the trick on the opponent’s cards, it will become much easier. 10 passed) + there is an unofficial rebalance of cards.

W
Warlord24 20.04.22

King of the world
spies are required, but they come as standard cards, so I didn’t mention them. Well, if stuffed animals can be combined with spies and with "revive" cards and with simple cards after luring strong cards from the enemy during the "drain" round. As for the tactical one, I almost didn’t turn it down, because thanks to tactics I won opponents with a much stronger deck. If you "stupidly fill up with hero cards" and if you get the opportunity to play online, you will have a very difficult time even with a strong deck. For example, I have two 8-point ballistas that are "friends" and together give 32 points, plus the main card's ability to double the ballista will give 64 points with just two simple cards! How many heroic do you need to score 64 points? And there are only two simple ones :) And now imagine

M
MKUltra 20.04.22

Warlord24
Well, I don't know, my whole deck consists of hero cards and I stupidly overwhelm all opponents)) And I throw weather and destroying cards at them mercilessly, because. my heroes are immune to the effects of these cards. It's funny to watch when the enemy's strength drops from 90-100 to 20-30))

W
Warlord24 20.04.22

King of the World
One "clear" card decides the weather for the entire round if used at the end. Secondly, a full deck of "heroic" cannot be used because there are not so many heroes, I have all the cards collected. It's you against the "bots" so you can act, they play there quite stupidly. Against a competent person, you will have little chance with such "tactics", believe me. I really want this game online, its potential against NPCs is difficult to reveal, but it's a pity))

N
Nehalim 20.04.22

If there is no Gwent card game in real life yet, it will be soon. If hints have not been disabled, then everything is explained at the first game in the tavern.

X
Xantik156 20.04.22

What if you skipped training in the white garden? Can I get the card that they give there somewhere else? Can I do it through the console?

f
fustcaper13 20.04.22

All at once 20 randomly crts dropped out + bought spies, now more than less passed HF on gwent

y
your1dope 20.04.22

At first, it was also not clear what and how. And as soon as the meaning became clear, it became more interesting to play the mini-game.