3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hlelia 20.04.22 12:02 am

Performance Question (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Until the patch is released, I propose to share problems and solutions. I didn’t see the topics about technical problems, so I created it.

I predicted it, launched it, worked fine yesterday, played 14 hours at max settings. In general, what I encountered:
1. When starting in full-screen mode, the screen flickered, it was impossible to play. A crutch helped: switch the game to windowed mode, stretched over the entire table
2. In a couple of moments, a terrible subsidence of FPS began, it didn’t dare, just moving away from that moment everything became fine
3. Now the game does not start at all. Writes that an insufficient direct (not suitable), then writes about driver_power_state_failure, crashes. Updates of all firewood, including BIOS, did not help, I can’t play, I don’t know what to do ...

With all this, the Witcher calmly goes on ultras and does not swear at direct and so on.
21 Comments
Sort by:
d
deathcold 20.04.22

demanik1
actually this and that, because if the port of the curve and the developers do not fix it, then people will start asking for money back, which means that this will cause financial damage to the company that developed the game. It's still logical!