3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mighty 20.04.22 12:32 am

What ruins the game? (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

I don't know, but those who love weapons will probably understand me. Yes, this is the future. But here are the recoverable ammunition, this is nonsense. Yes, and all the weapons themselves, their appearance. If we are to make prototypes, then they are real. And not some, "pieces of metal." In general, all these weapons of the future are infuriating in appearance. What do you think, does it spoil the game or not?
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyraX 20.04.22

TmikeT
oh yes, the viewing angle is something in this game, you can’t change it either, as a solution option - launch in a window with a different "wide" resolution, and interrogated the second half of the game, it's much more comfortable to play than full screen with poor fov

T
TmikeT 20.04.22

I tried to play again! )))) Yes, it's easier to ask a question: what does NOT spoil the game? My answer is Kevin Spacey. Well, I like this actor))) And on the subject I repeat - FOV !!!!! it's just awful. Like a blinkered horse, damn it. Yes, plus to this, the trunk was drawn in half-screen on the bottom left, and the information display constantly pops up on the top left. Inconsistencies in the gameplay - either the GG clings to a cat from an incredible distance, or from a sane (compared to the previous case) for some reason ?! Damn, a lot of things spoil it, I'll play more - I'll write more)))

a
alexandr082784 20.04.22

Yes, almost everything spoils:
1. this future is already
tired 2. the old engine, albeit once again licked
3. A stupid story about the brave Americans
4. A clumsy weapon
5. They promised a multi-level corridor ... hell, you can use the abilities of exoskeletons only in strictly allotted moments .
6. Antmatia is terrible, bots don’t die naturally and I don’t react to hitting them at all (damn it, what a shaggy year the developers allowed themselves to do this)
7.Graphics are really beautiful only in cutscenes and cutscenes between missions. At the beginning of the mission, you talk with your partner and see a gorgeously drawn face and not an opinion of a gorgeous facial expression, as soon as the opportunity to move and sleep gameplay begins, it all disappears .... Yes, they don’t even move their mouths when they talk to you during the battle. They die with a monolithic-serious mine on their faces and almost without screams and yells like "oh, they killed me, I'll go lie down"
8. The weapon is not felt and sounds like a ratchet toy 9. there is nothing
to music at all. Does not give any tension or soothing.
10. There are a lot of blunders in the game and there are not even such words. Example: the moment when you pull out a partner whose hand was pinched by the door of the transporter. C .... ka, well, both heroes are wearing exoskeletons that just scattered everything around, and now the two of them cannot break some kind of door.
The only thing that colors the game and gives at least some pleasure is the videos with Kevin Spacey, everything else is outdated, tired, boring and crooked.