3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolshikk 23.04.22 12:48 am

License or Pirate? (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Actually the question itself is clear, your comments
46 Comments
Sort by:
r
rkfel 23.04.22

for starters, a pirate, if the game turned out to be worthy for which it’s not a pity to spend money, then I’ll buy faces!

B
BoBaIIyTuH 23.04.22

I will buy a license on sale, I bought all the previous parts like that. In the meantime, I won’t even look, because I don’t like to miss spoilers.

I
Ishamael 23.04.22

What about protection? If the same as in Lords of Fallen, then the answer is obvious

D
Delsin Rowe 23.04.22

Youtube Edition (

b
blac-rock 23.04.22

Personally, I think that such games as Batman from Rocksteady and Witcher 3. It is necessary to buy because the developers put their hearts into it, and do not use subtle and not very subtle marketing moves to cut down more dough.

M
ManiacFPS 23.04.22

stupid question kanesh .... such games - just buy and nothing else.

M
Mattackushi 23.04.22

I like the series of the game. But the system of season passes and paid DLS completely discourages the desire to buy. After some time and at a discount, I already take the full game. a game for a lot of money, and then the same amount for offal, which is not painfully important, but does without it - a stub. The culture of consumption makes you take the majority that is not necessary.

r
rockandrolllove 23.04.22

Without a doubt, this series, like many other WB games, can be completed in 3-4 days! And what's the point in spending so much money then?) I understand the GTA series, The Witcher - games that you can play for months and have fun! And here, in order to watch a 2-hour movie, lay out so much money, and then there are all sorts of passes! Oh no, thanks, you can also download a pirate, but if you really hook it right from the passage, then you can buy it for the support of the company, thereby thanking them with your "thank you"! Something like this...

I
Ishamael 23.04.22

In the game Denuvo, as they say 3DM, so you can not expect a crack

M
MaxStyle 23.04.22

Not just Denuvo, but an improved version, they took into account errors from FIFA 15 and Inquisition, there will be no hacking ...

M
Mattackushi 23.04.22

Well, no, no. Then when we play something. The fact that they put Denuvo will not make me buy the game, but will only infuriate me more.
ps there are no subtitles in the release series, I’m silent about the full local area (in general, it didn’t exist before). Well, optimization is generally slag, according to the reviews in the incentive. That’s what pirates are for. will already remain in the Steam wallet, and not in your wallet.
So installing denuvo protection may be a sign of a crap game (so that they can’t check on a pirate)

L
Leonn_24 23.04.22

Batman: Arkham Knight will come with an enhanced Denuvo where, according to the developers, it will be impossible to emulate the launch process like the Chinese 3DM crackers did in games like Dragon Age: Inquisition and FIFA 15.

Hard times are coming for pirates,

D
Dikobrazz. 23.04.22

the moment when both GOTY AA and AC were received for free in the incentive (but passed before by pirates)
I hope AK will also fly to me,
but about your denuves ...
I can only say that there is no such code that cannot be figured out

A
Analius 23.04.22

I've been a pirate for 6 years, only cs go boarded me! and it paid off ... so I downloaded and downloaded and I will download!

A
Andrey Chervonenko 23.04.22

no one will download ... Bets secured the protection of Denuvo ....

l
look look 23.04.22

Denuvo is no longer a problem, it has already been broken and will be broken again) the main thing is patience, DAI, FIFA example))) and Batman will definitely be broken because the game is popular. break well, no, no) normal games are sold without protection, and all sorts of slags only with it to sell more) example cf ... DAI Inquisition, sold a lot because of protection) because people could not try what kind of crap it is ) Good luck - if the game has Denuvo protection, then 50 percent of the game's budget is protection, 25 percent is advertising and marketing, and that 25 percent is for the game itself

A
Andrey Chervonenko 23.04.22

Unfortunately (or fortunately... it depends on which side you look at) the games that used Denuvo have not been hacked so far. Dragon Age and Fifa used a truncated version of the defensive engine. And for example, Hardline was protected by the full version and there is still no hint of its hacking ...

M
Mikhail Islamov 23.04.22

look-look
Denuvo was not broken. Bypassed, emulated, but did not break. Lords of Fallen, by the way, is not broken yet, DAI personally launched a pirate, since it was a crack under my percent, but it was cruelly buggy, FPS jumped like crazy. If Bats is just as broken as the Inquisition in total with the optimization curve, the output will be a crooked pirate with 1-20-4-15-20-3 fps jumping to the minimum

G
GeRQoG1 23.04.22

Denuvo is unique to every game, and each needs a different approach. So let's see.

l
look look 23.04.22

Mikhail Islamov
, I understood this, they will bypass it, and over time they will break it, PS3 and then they broke, There the protection was steeper, That's it, even the PS4 has already begun to break) this is a challenge for pirates, each defense is a challenge for a skilled hacker + fame and money ) so it's a matter of time - not a single defense has survived yet, neither physical nor software) if it will be beneficial for someone, they will pay and there will be craftsmen)