3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KISFly 23.04.22 12:48 am

Character nickname stolen (Diablo 2)

The question may be old, but still. How is it even possible to steal a character? On HC, someone under the *nub9 account is engaged in such fishing. Selects names and engages in extortion. Isn't it already so easy to just go ahead and create a character with someone else's name?
30 Comments
Sort by:
h
hangover 23.04.22

Don't already
Come on, goodbye.

K
KISFly 23.04.22

hangover
_

M
MyatKO. 23.04.22

It's not that easy, it's elementary - and it's not punishable. And those gentlemen who demand a wipe so urgently sometimes do not think that the consequences can be depressing.

R
Rowwe 23.04.22

Are nicknames really that important to you?

K
KISFly 23.04.22

MyatKO.
The fact is that the nickname was stolen at the moment when the character died and was recreated. At the moment of the rip.

W
Woof 23.04.22

KISfly
don't see the issue in the question.
a person does not do anything that would break the rules. Don't like his actions? Now you know how to stop them.

B
Big Andrey 23.04.22

KISfly
It was necessary to post such nonsense...

R
Rivnyanyn 23.04.22

KISfly
Maybe you were daydreaming between daring. Persian and his new creation, and who at that moment created such a zhe. Do it as fast as possible next time.

o
obsessed 23.04.22

speaking of nicknames of locomotive mules .. ;D

R
Rivnyanyn 23.04.22

KISfly
"when the character died and was recreated"
Reincarnated chtoli? Everything is easier for me. If ripnul - then I call it differently. After all, that Persian is no longer there, what's the point of calling it the same. Or do you think that no one will notice rip in the ladder?

Z
ZakarumFoot 23.04.22

Ghoul come on. On software.

o
obsessed 23.04.22

Rivnyanyn, what if there was a nickname in the spirit of NASEKOMOE or KPUCA? there are nicknames that are a pity to lose.

l
lightpet 23.04.22

HACEKOMOE is better then. NASEKOMOE is like a fallback in case the first Insect gets stolen.

R
Rivnyanyn 23.04.22

Obsessed
Damn, missed this post. For the RAT, I think they will still ask for the rumble, but for the INSECT and for a good person and a million (Zod) it’s not a pity!

o
obsessed 23.04.22

Rivnyanyn, I like KPUCA more, because. this nickname is taken by me :3 or WAS busy..

R
Rivnyanyn 23.04.22

MUWb, is this your charm chtol ??? :DDD

K
KISFly 23.04.22

Big Andrey
, well, I don’t care
Rivnyanyn,
no, it’s not my
Rowwe
, it’s not about how important they are. And the fact that under these nicknames they then beg for gear and runes, and sometimes too gullible help those who they didn’t know. And in the end, it turns out that a certain Vasya Pupkin gets a bunch of runes and gear for no reason at all without taking a steam bath in farming, crafting and cooking an item.

This time they stole LenaBorodach, the hijacker's acc is still the same *nub9

l
lightpet 23.04.22

KISfly, please put some separating signs, otherwise
this time they stole LenaBorodach acc all the same *nub9 - you can't be pardoned.
And immediately the thought: How, is it already stealing acks ?! We must urgently do something with this bastard, otherwise he will soon start kidnapping living people through a computer!

In general, divorce is as old as the world.
They hijack emails, write tearful letters to all contacts, they say, they robbed me, I'm sitting on a desert island naked, help me out, friend, they sent a couple of bucks.

And no one bothers anyone to create a character with a very similar spelling name with an existing character, or create an account in which instead of "l" - "I", and instead of "O" - "0".
Or count, took Vasya Pupkin created an account on the KlSfly forum, or KISfIy, or KlSfIy, hooked your avatar and go ahead - spoil your reputation ...

Q
QLinkee 23.04.22

Passing yourself off as another player is punishable.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 23.04.22

Lightpet
is all empty, but creating firkax is space