3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nicholas Apr 01.05.22 09:20 pm

Brakes in the menu (in the diary) (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Such a problem, after the last update, when entering the inventory, and specifically in the diary, it hangs for 3 seconds and twitches in it, a little less twitching on the map, before the update this was not. Itself plays works on average 80-100 fps, no problems. Has anyone else experienced this, please tell me how to treat it.
16 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nicholas Apr 01.05.22

Well, does anyone have the same problem??

P
Pug10 01.05.22

Nicholas Apr
Same

K
Kartonkratos 01.05.22

Nikolay Apr
Moska10 I
join, the same thing is observed!

s
slipnot6 01.05.22

Well, does anyone have the same problem??
Ha Xbox SX is the same. Before the patch, the map tab also loaded for 8-10 seconds, the frieze was fierce, but it was fixed.

L
Loken 01.05.22

The collections tab began to open with a delay of 1-2 seconds when there was a lot of material accumulated there, that is, even before this patch. The map and the diary open with a delay of 1 second (it seems that there was no such delay before). I did not notice any other lags. Steam version.
Cold start of the game.

N
Nicholas Apr 01.05.22

Loken
So you have just all the rules, no bugs

L
Loken 01.05.22

Nikolay Apr
Maybe only owners of Nvidea cards have a problem?
About a month ago, drivers were released on AMD cards, after which the game had artifacts in the form of stretched textures. True, they fixed it with new firewood somewhere in a couple of days, and according to patch notes, the fix was generally for a different game.

N
Nicholas Apr 01.05.22

Loken
Well, that is, you think that just wait for a new patch?

L
Loken 01.05.22

Nikolay Apr
If the problem is only for the green ones, then Nvidea will roll out some driver fix faster than the DL2 developers will roll out a patch. And so xs, because it is not known exactly what exactly the trouble is.

N
Nicholas Apr 01.05.22

Loken
That's just the point, at first I thought that the computer was not pulling, but the toy itself goes great and I remember exactly that this was not before the update

v
vegas99 25.05.22

Repaired already, now the menu does not lag. Developed well done, quickly solve everything

S
SkivHawk 12.09.22

Nothing was decided. Hangs for 7 seconds when opening a diary + slows down when you move the mouse over them ...

L
Lexx77 04.10.22

Yes, the brakes were treated for a campaign, but departures were added.

r
rusline151 04.10.22

After the update to 1.6.1s, I didn’t play - now crashes to the desktop when entering the inventory. Before the update everything was fine. Someone like?

V
Vindicare 04.10.22

rusline151
Tonight I ran a couple of hours, no crashes, no lags. There is a second prolag when I open the collection tab, but it seems to have always been there, especially since I have everything collected there, all documents, pictures and audio recordings. Steam face.

I
Ilya Shutko 07.10.22

rusline151
The same problem, I don't know what to do.