3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CIOLKCU 04.05.22 11:08 pm

Jankowski and his fate. (FEAR)

We are discussing what happened to Jankowski. His fate has remained unknown since the time of the first part and direct evidence that he is dead, no. And in the second part, the aforementioned "fate" of his personality was frankly "imposed" with a large pile of childish surprise.
33 Comments
Sort by:
C
Curity 04.05.22

there is no direct evidence that he is dead
. Take a closer look at his ghost, who constantly mumbles something to you. He's covered in blood. The human ghosts in FEAR are the same as their original, ie. if a person is alive, in your glitches he looks alive, and if he is dead, then like a natural wandering dead.

C
CIOLKCU 04.05.22

Yes, but this is in theory. In practice, how can a signal come from a ghost crumbling into ashes? This is the snag. Yes, the ghost has its eyeballs torn out, it is covered in blood and, naturally, black. ghosts, and living people, also remain ashes. A good example is Alice Wade, who was dead, but by the same time she also crumbled into ashes? That's why there is no direct evidence of his death, there are only assumptions! And, in general, I want to say that, for example, when Jankowski was alive, you said that he was also "crumbled" into ashes ... And you say that only the dead can crumble into ashes. =_

C
CIOLKCU 04.05.22

Oh, and by the way, the Operative, unlike the sergeant in Perseus, cannot see the future, but the aforementioned sergeant is quite. If we see a person crumbling into ashes, this does not mean that he will definitely be dead. =)

C
CIOLKCU 04.05.22

Even in the "Document-Universe FEAR" they write that. His fate has remained unknown since the time of the first part and direct evidence that he is dead, no. See for yourself.

S
Shephаrd [U.S.S.R.] 04.05.22

Yes, his fate is unknown. Therefore, you don’t even need to think about it, because. it's all pointless.

G
Goodwill 04.05.22

All right, don't sweat it. At the extraction point, he survived.

A
AssFet 04.05.22

in extraction point? maybe ... but it would be better if he died than to survive like that :))

s
sn260591 04.05.22

At the extraction point, he survived.

Where did you even take it from?

A
AssFet 04.05.22

playerIvan probably meant that flashback with fettel, gin and Jankowski, where he looks more like a zombie. Also, the Jankowski version is alive, but it doesn’t seem to be a person anymore.

s
sn260591 04.05.22

Yes, he's definitely not human.

G
Goodwill 04.05.22

Maybe I mixed something up, but I always thought that Jankowski was Pointman. And the pointman survived anyway. And if Yankovsky is from someone who went with Pointman (that is, me) and yelled obscenities when some ghosts killed him, then he died.

s
sn260591 04.05.22

playerIvan
Facepalm in infinity... Have you ever played the original game?

G
Goodwill 04.05.22

Wow, yes. There, the ending is stupid, some kind of ghosts walk around ... Then he gets out and a nuclear explosion occurs ... (I leaned against the wall there and didn’t lean against the fence) in general they fly on a vert and then BAM and Alma. And the extraction point begins that the vert falls, and the aunt and one more person remain. And what?

S

And the only thing I understood was that in Extraction Point I started in that very helicopter.

G
Goodwill 04.05.22

Ah, well, you. Our incomprehensible. If you had passed, you would have understood everything.

S

Do you know how you explain?
"And there somewhere, then the beginning then we go there, after there."
Do you think this can be understood at all?

G
Goodwill 04.05.22

I didn't write that! I just briefly described the end.

C
Curity 04.05.22

playerIvan
Jankowski - for general erudition, this is the operative who was with you in Auburn, after which he disappeared during an operation at a water treatment plant. The "person" you're apparently thinking of is Holliday. And he is never a FEAR operative, but a Delta fighter.

Jankowski himself is dead because:
1. His gauge shows the price of wheat in Afghanistan instead of his vital signs.
2. He is mysteriously transported from location to location, which is impossible with Jankowski alive (talk to the coordinator).
3. He warns the protagonist about impending dangers, talks a lot about Alma, which is impossible when Jankowski is alive - who has not seen the documents found by the protagonist.

A
AssFet 04.05.22

ho-ho :)) where did you see that specifically it was written that Jankowski is dead? give me the link... the

person is missing, which means that he can't be classified as dead. Until they find the body. This is clear as 2x2

, and the Jankowski ghost is easily explained: Fettel got into his brain. He uses it as an information transmitter for the operative.

t
t15 04.05.22

Jankowski is dead. The Vettel sensor gives strange readings and the Jankowski sensor too. In one place, when gg walks, Jankowski, who is lying in front, gets up, and the door closes, and when gg opened the door in front of an empty corridor, it was hardly possible when Jankowski was alive. Jankowski sometimes passed close to Alma and Vettel, obviously one of them got to Jankowski. Alma does not touch gg because he is her son, and Vettel does not touch gg (his brother) because Alma wants it that way. Alma and Vettel have no reason not to touch Jankowski.