3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CIOLKCU 04.05.22 11:08 pm

Jankowski and his fate. (FEAR)

We are discussing what happened to Jankowski. His fate has remained unknown since the time of the first part and direct evidence that he is dead, no. And in the second part, the aforementioned "fate" of his personality was frankly "imposed" with a large pile of childish surprise.
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
AssFet 04.05.22

In one place, when gg walks, Jankowski, who is lying in front, gets up, and the door closes, and when gg opened the door in front of an empty corridor, it was hardly possible when Jankowski was alive.

Are you talking about Evacuation? Forget it, this add-on has nothing to do with fira 1.

and whether he is alive or not, further history in Fira is silent. The bodies were never found.

L
Laura 04.05.22

In the original version of FEAR, the developers wanted to make sure that the GG found Jankowski's body, but later decided to leave his fate unknown. Perhaps if the Monolith made a continuation of the series further, we would learn something else about Jankowski, but now there is no point in guessing. But, of course, one must be a great optimist to believe that he can be alive.

T
Tough_Gat 04.05.22

t15
Generally speaking - Alma doesn't touch the Point Man (GG) at all - at about the end of the game she tries to kill him when she becomes an "adult", remember that scene with the corridor in front of the "maternity" room? There Alma, when it comes, kills GG with a touch. And about Jankowski - his fate remained unknown, although for some reason I'm sure that he was killed.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 04.05.22

although for some reason I'm sure that he was still killed.
All arguments are described above. Otherwise, there is no explanation for the ghost ... Well, except that Vettel was catching Jankowski's visions on GG, but what's the point of doing this? As if GG will get emotional, or throw out something else beneficial for Vettel.
Perhaps if the Monolith made a continuation of the series and further, we would learn something more about Jankowski
And not only about him. There are others who were lost along the way.

I
Infiltratоr 04.05.22

All this is good, but the series is either restarted or closed. Since part 3 ruined everything.

A
Alex Side 04.05.22

Hardly decide to restart everything

I
Infiltratоr 04.05.22

Now this is a fairly common occurrence. The game is essentially forgotten, and for the sake of profit, no one will watch the fans.

A
Alex Side 04.05.22

Although yes. Serious Sam was relaunched on a new engine

E
Elf0m3n1ack 04.05.22

Or the same Painkiller

I
Infiltratоr 04.05.22

Did you restart Dmc too?

A
Alex Side 04.05.22

Without A Name
No

T
Tough_Gat 04.05.22

Vadiman26
"All the arguments are described above. Otherwise, there is no explanation for the ghost ... Well, except that Vettel was catching Jankowski's visions on GG, but what's the point of doing this?
An illogical explanation will turn out)). Because GG personally shot him in the forehead at the end of the game)).

a
arhimoond 04.05.22

So I'll write what I found out.
Firstly, during the landing, the Jankowski group met clones from the ECHO-0 squad and apparently destroyed it, but perhaps one of the fighters was wounded in battle, as evidenced by traces of blood in the room and the left machine gun, further traces lead us to the place of death of the delta fighters, it is clear that death came quickly and they didn’t even have time to react, but Jankowski managed and ran to the top floor, knocked out a window and jumped off, then left in an unknown direction, he can’t continue surveillance, because there is an explosion and this is where Jankowski’s fate becomes is known, but at the entrance of the further path we stumble upon another characteristic corpse left by Alma, but it is impossible to determine Jankowski or not, because there is not even a weapon nearby, and his ghost did not appear at that moment.