3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hatake sempai 19.11.19 03:40 pm

The problem of the passage of episode 8 (Battlefield: Hardline)

starts on the go in the car...then throw in a dark chamber. hands in handcuffs Nitsche not to do...podhodit to the cell door and the guard goes through the door and kills....th?????
79 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOT3456 19.11.19

Kostya Popov
Thanks

p
podokonnik 19.11.19

WASGARD
Came, the door passed on the posted saved game after it. Seems to be good, But at your passing the broken upgrade system. Now no need to slink, to arrest offenders, to find evidence to improve access for equipment and weapons. Everything is open already.
Now a bit more, until the end of the Chapter will play and will decide whether or not to deny myself the pleasure to make improvement or simply to go through the story.
----------
It would be nice to warn that the game used the trainer or something else that had changed the system to enhance the experience and benefits from it.

d
daimond1277 19.11.19

8 episode as we arrived at the airport started to flash the screen,I decided to reload and the game crashes when loading.Can someone tell me what to do.

G
Gosense 19.11.19

Damn I have the Ultra flies :(((

V
Valentin2009 19.11.19

Hatake sempai
Same nonsense....

b
barmalamus78 19.11.19

ultra settings are not helped to cope with the damned bug. 4-6 FPS, what more do you need then? )) in short we are waiting to cure..

k
killerbot 19.11.19

give someone normal a saved game, not the horror, where all killed and there is no evidence

p
prosto_seriy 19.11.19

The solution with the passage of the 8-th mission
1. going to the farm and look cutscence.
2. before the end of the cutscene (they haven't been withdrawn), go to options and Unscrew the graphics on ultra high, field put scale image and field of view (image) to maximum, turn vsync (vertical sync.).
3. starts horror as the lag and wait until we will throw in the camera. watch the cutscene where Boomer opens the lock. it is necessary to walk out the door.
4. will AutoSave and then you can play in the usual manner. just dropping the settings.
THIS is the REAL WAY only that he tried

F
Filippg 19.11.19

In General,revealed a strange addiction of this bug, from the FPS.t.e. at 6 fps Boomer came to the door wanting to open it up,but at this moment the cutscene ended and he left blunt in the corner.At 5 FPS cutscene reached the moment when Boomer broke down the door and opens it, but the cutscene ends and the door remained in position prikrytoy.At 3 fps finally the script worked and the Boomer fully opened the door.In order to get the coveted decrease in fps I did everything as described above, and raised the resolution up to the maximum available to me in the game.

_
_harb1nger_ 19.11.19

In the game you can put any settings. Just need to download the program Rivatuner Statistics Server
Next click on + add bfh.exe run the game in a window, we pass to the time when it starts the cut scene, and at this point pause the game and go put in the program, set framerate limit to 1 and.... go to tea while all of this nonsense with cut-scenes will take place =)
Was tested by me and a few friends. All went on.

p
podokonnik 19.11.19

CPY
SHIT somewhere else.

A
Adarch 19.11.19

quit.unfarshed
Thanks buddy, a method with the slowdown in CE works on good computers)
(in CheatEngine, on the cutscene, set speed hack to 0.2 )

d
donefes 19.11.19

I once threw a camera person was near the door and is very stiff and does not move
sometimes the guard goes through the wall and firing

x
xmenni 19.11.19

I vilorio save - 9 episode. one fails to pass the bug with the door - swing, start from episode 9!

G
Ghostwildlands 19.11.19

Guys do not know who?..how to solve the problem with endless loading 4 Episode...

B
BlaHarD 19.11.19

The most normal way for me is the cutscene in Cheat Engine enable speedhack at a reduced speed, I set 0.2 , After storing (outside) put back the 1.0. play on, ??? PROFIT!

A
Andrey Beldiev 19.11.19

Troublesome thank you!Help!

v
vladikr 19.11.19

There are sohranyalka 8 episode immediately after the camera.

v
vladikr 19.11.19

http://torrent-games.net/news/battlefield_hardline_digital_deluxe_edition_2015_pc_124_repack_ot_r_g_steamgames/2015-08-15-50532

d
dr_Bang 19.11.19

To squander FPS without hemorrhoids with the settings, open the console and write:
gametime.maxvariablefps 1
After the cut scene and save write: gametime.maxvariablefps 0
Profit

PS:
But why then I have ceased to write in the console, the console opens but does not write anything, lol

ZZY:
And no, everything is OK, this is on pause writes
Before driving a car is scored, both teams take turns in the console, then go
When does the market turn the game Alt-enteritis in the window
And at the last moment open the console, arrows select a previously entered command, and while one frame is cut scene can 10 minutes to do their business and to surf
As soon as we see the open door can return to normal fps