3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hatake sempai 19.11.19 03:40 pm

The problem of the passage of episode 8 (Battlefield: Hardline)

starts on the go in the car...then throw in a dark chamber. hands in handcuffs Nitsche not to do...podhodit to the cell door and the guard goes through the door and kills....th?????
79 Comments
Sort by:
w
woolf163 19.11.19

Decided all not to lag behind the jamb in the game!)))) I put everything on ultra,as I suggested above to unsubscribe, and so I have (Battlefield Hardline: Digital Deluxe Edition R. G. Steamgames), we see the result:

d
dr_Bang 19.11.19

woolf163
Dude, the post above competent drawdown FPS
I have ultra settings didn't help nifiga
And konsolka decided

S
Sergo Ubica 19.11.19

dude, that's ingenious solution :
Passage 8 chapters!
1)Option!In the console (~) to:
gametime.maxvariablefps 3 in the beginning of the first scene:
gametime.maxvariablefps 200 after exiting the camera.

P
Phantom2017 19.11.19

The children suffered a long time but nothing helped. But helped me one method 1) Press ~ 2) During the cut scene before you head to jail write : GameTime.MaxVariableFps 3 3) After waiting for the download. Wait for the Boomer to open the door. We exit into the hallway to the auto store and write: GameTime.MaxVariableFps 200. Will help you 100% try. Main enter the command GameTime together and write in capital letters MaxVariable together and also write in capital letters write the same Fps with a capital letter figure 3 separately write after Fps. I'm telling you will help try.

m
mr.Boor 19.11.19

DuHaMuT 2015
Thank you! It worked the first time...)

K
Kiselev51 19.11.19

Helped only method described above, ie:
1)Option! In the console (~) type:
gametime.maxvariablefps 3 at the beginning of the first scene (with his dad):
gametime.maxvariablefps 200 after leaving the camera (when will the auto saving).

A
ALEKSEY O 19.11.19

Thank you with the settings

M
Mash201959 19.11.19

Thanks passed with max settings.

A
Aleksandr Sogreev 19.11.19

dr_Bang
ATP really helped.))
+

d
dizzy33 19.11.19

You che? has long been released crackfix. which removes this problem. Only the game does not work if you open origin. To give a link to Repack and cracks will not. For sneakers at FitGirl koaki view.

P
Pasha Syagrovskiy 19.11.19

how to turn on the console

P
Pasha Syagrovskiy 19.11.19

or adult filey .

Y
Yuriy sh 19.11.19

DuHaMuT 2015
THANKS dynamite .opened the door just try to write correctly .and....in front of the farm for three hundred meters ..and then when the scene is like naked on fucking with errors

d
diablo_7_13 19.11.19

DuHaMuT 2016
Thank you))) helped

F
Filipp Kortes 19.11.19

Kiselev51
Thanks this option worked!!!+++

G
Gora33 19.11.19

prosto_seriy
helped the first time,thank you!

K
Kilgrave2016 19.11.19

I have the eighth episode of this bug, but there are other in the airport, infinite loading checkpoint

C
Carl 19.11.19

Yuri W
Not running this command in the console ( Sometimes you have a guard like Casper's coming through the door) even pick up the gun , and that nigra and all worth it but the game unfortunately does not go )))
PS.
Helped only Cheat Engine
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/battlefield_hardline_sovet_reshenie_problemy_v_8_j_glave_s_dveryu-60888/

A
Aniskin999 19.11.19

_harb1nger_
Thank you very much