3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eloi 05.05.22 12:51 am

Which version of rtx3070ti is the best?

Please tell me I'm going to take rtx 3070ti which version do you recommend? I'm afraid that it will get very hot. Now I'm considering this version of gigabyte gaming oc rtx 3070ti. The case is now such a ZET GAMING Rare M1 but one turntable in the middle is disabled because it's cracking and needs to be changed
46 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 05.05.22

Eloi
Well, I can't say anything that they are problematic! so huh?

E
Eloi 05.05.22

Kartonkratos
And why does the gigabyte version of the 3070ti, which is over 102, have only the nominal frequency in the specifications? 1575 and the rest indicate the nominal and to which it can be overclocked

K
Kartonkratos 05.05.22

Eloi
Not a complete description means, because even reference models have a frequency in boost, and in general in real life it is higher than they write in the store!

E
Eloi 05.05.22

Kartonkratos
is already in dns 87
, I have no words
if it goes on like this, then maybe I can take 3080

E
Eloi 05.05.22

rx6600xt for 96k took just a hand face, now I can’t sell (

01001000 01101001 05.05.22

Eloi
In addition to Aorus Master, it's better not to take a giga. I would not. Pallet RTX 3070 Ti GamingPro to list, ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3070 Ti .

B
Bratulia 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
Why?

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

Bratulia
Cooling is better. In other cases with Giga it may be that you have to change the interface.

01001000 01101001 26.07.22

Bratulia
Here's a list of maps (under the spoiler) without problems.
Spoiler
Giga is the worst manufacturer, poor cooling implementation, board layout, attitude towards the buyer. You can google repairmen. Cards are hot, gaskets leaked on early revisions. Giga doesn't know how to make electronics. This nonsense, of course, is especially sad:
Spoiler
This garbage is only for gigabytes. If you can buy better - buy it, otherwise any card on the guarantee will do.

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
In addition to Aorus Master, it's better not to take a giga.
If I were you, I would sell the computer at all))))
Spoiler
Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
You can google repairmen. Cards are hot, gaskets leaked on early revisions. Giga doesn't know how to make electronics. This nonsense, of course, is especially sad:
Say this to my card and thousands of other users)))) Go ahead, show me where the temperature is better with default gaskets for all your cards, lol)))))
Spoiler

l
lapwing mouse 26.07.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
This garbage is only for gigabytes. Burnouts and broken contacts are common.
Spoiler
Spoiler
SpoilerThe guys from Gigi are stunned by the opinion of the expert) They probably think, ooooh, damn it, how has our corporation not closed yet, since we did such jambs with the cards)

s
shahVkit 26.07.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Giga can't make electronics.
Just don't make such statements.
If any electronics corporation hacked the way you describe, it would have gone bankrupt long ago.
There are no bad companies. There is a good or bad design of a particular thing.
And one more thing - do not compare the goods of the middle price category of one company with the top options from another manufacturer.
Everything.

D
Denis Kyokushin 26.07.22

shahVkit
shahVkit wrote:
If any electronics corporation did as you describe, it would be bankrupt long ago.
This is a miner, he always burns/burns something somewhere.

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
I will always drown for hdd WD, Toshiba, you for ssd. I will be for Giga, you are for Asus. For me, Giga will always be number one of the brands.
Everything you need to know about thoughtless and perverted consumerism. Where is the logic here? Well, someone should take the same, like kingstones, aercules, thermaltakes, asus dual ... And you are one of those who breed people for this.
But he will buy another for himself (and it is). Boozer in all its glory.

shahVkit
shahVkit wrote:
Here only it is not necessary to throw such statements.
This is a statement from the repairmen. Not mine, I don't claim it.
shahVkit wrote:
she would have gone bankrupt long ago.
Kingston, Aerkul, Pali Dual and giga are taken by those who do not understand and do not know anything else. Personally, I met a bunch of them, including laudatory articles about firing dual on overs ... Where are the cards from Palit Dual? Unfortunately under renovation. Although, probably not all. Where are the kingstones? Do not pursue and complaints about performance.
shahVkit wrote:
There are no bad firms.
Colorful, EVGA even Asus, including dual. Dosvidos.

Denis Kyokushin
Lelik and Bolik again provoke and waste my time. Basically not worth it. Denis! Maybe brains are not visible, but when there is not enough, it is noticeable. Google to help on all fakes, of which there is a whole train of wagons. Constructivism is completely absent.

k
kurskiy 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
As the owner of the RTX 3070 Gigabyte Vision, I agree - it’s not worth taking if there is a choice, I didn’t have it in December 2020. Well, either 56 this one, or 80+ even Palit already, almost missed ... missed the opportunity take up wild price increases.
After a year and a half of use, I can say the following - at first everything is in order, then slowly but surely the temperature creeps up, albeit not for long, but I even gave out 105 degrees in the hot spot in HWMonitor. Playing with settings such as limiting up to 60 frames, turning on the fans to the fullest - somehow it doesn’t really bother you very quickly. I changed the thermal paste recently - it got better, the temperature dropped by 12 degrees, the thermal pads, by the way, did not leak, but they were made there from chewing gum, like. I will change.
But at the same time, in defense of Gigabyte, I’ll say that the GTX 260 and 580 served for years, after prevention they were sold and there were no complaints from buyers. My brother's 770 is also alive, like my 970. Apparently, they forgot how to do it only a few years ago.

kurskiy
Thanks for the comment, I was not too lazy, I wrote. The same thing is higher for lapwing mouse, and after all, he finished it with pens. What he did, you would not wish on anyone, to be honest.
I sorted through the cards for a long time, drawing conclusions. The warranty does not help with temperatures, and the banal replacement of the thermal interface deprives it of the warranty in principle (100% failure. They also refuse for scratches that do not affect the functionality in any way). This is in the piggy bank, it will be difficult to work with the manufacturer, this is a significant minus.

k
kurskiy 26.07.22

01001000 01101001
So I waited for a year and a half for a reason. Now it’s already useless to apply for a guarantee, so you can climb in and change. So something 36 months on my guarantee was. I looked at the same gaskets - chewing gum, but I didn’t have the strength to cut and glue, after a daily shift at work, I only had enough for thermal paste, but the question arose. In the same place, a normal thermal paste costs a penny, as well as gaskets. What is the savings for? Giga is not the cheapest company, once they competed with MSI on an equal footing, and when I compared prices back in 2070, it was quite on par, but such a penny savings.

T
The Great Troll 26.07.22

ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Ti OC Edition
bought and not worried, at 100% load only 65 degrees

s
shahVkit 26.07.22

Statistics for 2020 from the largest German store Mindfactory
View - https://geekville.ru/vybor-i-sravnenie/5-hudshih-proizvoditelej-videokart-statistika-vrat-ne-budet/