3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Henk111 19.11.19 03:41 pm

DLC (Darksiders 2)

Where can I get those DLC
Shadow of Death
The Demon Lord Belial
The Abyssal Forge
63 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klav1er 19.11.19

Repak download.

P
P0c 19.11.19

A description of all 17 DLC Russian who knows where to find it?

O
Olegamop 19.11.19

I think the questions are relevant, too, really don't swing the same every time a new Repack for 5 gigs for 1-2 DLC.
Okay if it was a new location, because the ATO van der smaki sorts.
Do not you think that armor from the DLC some cheat especially the angel of Death set, health regeneration for free.

E
ExModern 19.11.19

Oligomer
it seems not, for in pörtschach 17-20 LVL p. Def more than in your backpack the angel of death.

o
oldman| 19.11.19

where do I find the armor and other trinkets of DLTS? I only have two other companies have

F
Fantom4D 19.11.19

Description DLC: (currently) - as of 27.09.2012

1) Argul''s Tomb: the first DLC that will be available after the game for 30 days. Tomb of Argula contains additional content, including a whole new dungeon to explore and further develop expertise. If you do pre-order the game in any store, this Supplement you will receive for free. (Addition came 25.09.2012)
2) The Abyssal Forge Pack:
Forge of shadows — a spot in the history of Creators — a dark forge crafted to use the unfocused power of the Abyss. She was abandoned and cut off from the tree by the Creators. But the damage has weakened the seal of the Creator and the path to the Forge of shadows was once again opened. The forge of shadows is a construct — a living machine of stone and metal, fed by an ancient and powerful hearts of stone. When the creators of the sealed Forge of Shadows, they left the car in isolation for thousands of years. And she went crazy. Over the millennia the Forge created an army of powerful constructs — not of stone, but of metal. Also, a small part of the Abyss was attached to them, giving them power over existing conventional constructs. Forge plans to use the open in the Tree the portal to get into other worlds with his mighty army of constructs. Death needs to stop it.
Will be partially available after you install Update 4 (3.11 GB)
3) The Demon Lord Belial:
Death learns of a human survivor on earth. The story proposed by the Council suggested that mankind was wiped out immediately after the Apocalypse, but the existence of survivors has changed a lot. If the Third Kingdom was not completely destroyed, perhaps it mogget to be protected — and the name of War can be cleared.
Uriel tells Death that her guards reported that he saw a survivor, and she thinks that some part of humanity still clings to life. The hunter that found during the trip, asks Death if he can free him from his shame — kill the Demon Lord that took his soul, and give him quietly to die. If Death agrees, he will give him information about where he can find the hidden survivors... and how to resist the demon.
4) Death Rides: adds several side quests in the locations the Kingdom of the creators of and Dead plains. In addition, players will be able to help the ancient Constructions (Construct) in the battle with Bloodless (The Bloodless) and find the lost treasure of Karn.
5) Season Pass: not DLC as such, entitles you to receive free DLC. (The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Maker Armor).
6) Crucible Pass is not DLC as such, entitles the license holder to pre-order on Steam get free Arguls Tomb on the day of its release.
7) Shadow Of Death armor the Shadow of Death is what dominates all living things is Death itself. The bearer of this armor can easily hold all who oppose it, to the afterlife.
8) Angel Of Death: a set of extended celestial armor angel Death. Powerful enough to protect and shield Death on his journey through the underworld, or even beyond the Gates of Hell.
9) Mortis: gloves made from the remains of long-dead race.
10) Skeletal Axe Of Rending: axe, cleaving easily as flesh and bone.
11) Dark Talons: dark claws that can tear to pieces any opponent.
12) Fletcher's Crow Hammer: hammer.
13) Mace Maximus: prove your greatness with the Mace Maximus.
14) Rusanov''s Axe: watch your enemies flee from axe Rusanov.
15) Van Der Schmash: spray the enemies with the Van Der Schmash hammer.
16) Maker Armor forged a race of beings that created the Universe, set of armor "Maker" (Maker Armor) is renowned for its ability to withstand even the fiercest of opponents.
17) Pauldron Of The Horsemen: this part of the armor (Pauldron, which was the War) 5th level, which increases all parameters of Death, as well as his critical damage.
18) Chaos Fang legendary scythe of the 1st level of "Chaos Fang", will increase the damage of Death and critical hits!
19) Deadly Despair: Supplement with which your horse will move much faster.

**Note: A"Chaos Fang (legendary scythe of the 1st level) and Pauldron of the Horsemen (legendary armor 5th tier) are given, if the game sees old saves/achievements from the 1st part.
DLC The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial - not yet published

O
Olegamop 19.11.19

ExModern
True, but do not forget that up to 17 level is necessary to survive, and this regeneration doiwala calmly, even about the green bottles you can forget.

t
trois63 19.11.19

I Хэнк111 the website added, right now, the moderators will approve it, works for me

t
trois63 19.11.19

oldman|
almost at the beginning where Smith and Kuznechikha) a little to the right of them, this garbage is supposedly the statue or stone, it fit and everything DLS take

T
Tony_Redgrave 19.11.19

Oligomer
provided that you are not too lazy to run with a low damage. I'm more concerned about the speed of killing enemies and about his own life and I can take care. and it's not just my opinion...

O
Olegamop 19.11.19

Tony_Redgrave
Just think of the Japanese kamikaze and suicide bombers, and such as I listen folk wisdom - quieter.

almost at the beginning where Smith and Kuznechikha) a little to the right of them, this garbage, like statues or stone :)
And it is called snake folio in the Russian localization by Buka, and on the world map, marked like a serpent in a circle.
In the forge lands in the territory of Trecena, and the Kingdom of the dead on the territory of the Eternal throne.

T
Tony_Redgrave 19.11.19

Oligomer
quieter
I, too, listen to this, so I darksayders buttons X and Y alternate with RB, dzhoypade(in other games on another course)

by the way, drop in DLS just downhole(30 LVL), and it looks interesting. sometimes drops a weapon that is more powerful than the cursed and bled for 5 lvlov. damn I only wish there falls with at least 1 upgrade =(

v
varti 19.11.19

I'm stupid on the 7th LVL the DLC is launched with the tomb ( and wasted in the process of passing the original. now re-run ( from the fucking DLC you can not go .

T
Tony_Redgrave 19.11.19

varti
in fact, you need to go the"extra content" and choose the original story

d
deny606 19.11.19

Someone tell me, I bought the add-on incentive Darksiders II - Season Pass, purchase it there, but in the game it is not. How to download or install, and where to find it?

2Prophet2 19.11.19

deny606
As I understand this is sort of a pre-order for future additions that will come. Them yet, but as soon as they're available on steam right You'll hit.

d
deny606 19.11.19

2Prophet2 , Thank you!

M
MaximusVeliky 19.11.19

How do you start playing the DLC"the demon Lord Belial? Went to content chose this dlc, but the map icon of the job displayed is not clear (near the wall some). And how to get it I can not understand...

L
LeoCry 19.11.19

People, make it clear about these Dlsi what and how. I have the game the incentive for pre-order, and DLCI only 5 - tri DLCI and two Pass.
In additional game content and not a store where only the session pass. And where to take the rest of Dlsi?

K
KMPabsolution 19.11.19

How to make Grievous War, I have save have Darksiders and aplica no.