3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Henk111 19.11.19 03:41 pm

DLC (Darksiders 2)

Where can I get those DLC
Shadow of Death
The Demon Lord Belial
The Abyssal Forge
63 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temnyy Alhimik 19.11.19

I have one some bug with this smithy from the DLC?
I go in here, click on it, and I have a Death immediately falls in teksturki

2Prophet2 19.11.19

Dark Alchemist
Forge still doesn't work, DLC is not up yet.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 19.11.19

2Prophet2
Ah, okay, thanks)

S
SergeRX1 19.11.19

Bought a key for steam. As we start the game and she writes that since I have the limited version, I can activate the dlc Argul's Tomb. To do this, enter the promo code shown on the box with the disk. I turn to the online store where purchased, they say that sold the standard version and offer to show a screenshot of the message screen. screen with a message about the promo code only show up once and never appears, so take a screenshot I can't.

Can someone explain the situation? And is it possible to opredeliti actual publication type to which key?

PS this text would not be added. AutoCheck found the f word, if you write edition type in the correct order.
Moderators bdyat! :-)

d
deny606 19.11.19

Anyone know when the approximate release date of the incentive the next DLC?

2Prophet2 19.11.19

dlc forge in the abyss the same fuflyzhnaya ... as dlc Argul's Tomb (((

B
BrooTForce 19.11.19

2Prophet2
and where to swing a forge? we're already out?

2Prophet2 19.11.19

I have a license. She went 30.10.12

b
bonivyr 19.11.19

robya pdsk how to kill Belial-Lord of demonov,

C
ChickenShake 19.11.19

how to start add-ons the Lord of demons and forge the abyss?campaigns go,trigger is not working, not shown on the map.

L
Lexinton 19.11.19

I have Darksiders 2.Death Lives.v 1.0u1 + 19 DLC from 16\08\2012....

S
SMT5015 19.11.19

Which DLC is better to put, if only one? Or take the pirates?

E
Extreme91 19.11.19

The Demon Lord Belial
Death learned about the human survivors on Earth. The story told by the Council, States that mankind was almost completely destroyed after the Apocalypse, but the existence of survivors would change much. If the Third Kingdom was not completely destroyed, they must be protected in order to restore the good name of War.
Uriel said that her Heaven's Soldiers saw the survivors. She thinks that some remnants of humanity still alive. Hunter, whom Death met along the way, asked whether he will help him be cleansed from the shame - kill the demon Lord Belial, took his soul and let him die in peace. If Death agrees, the Hunter will tell you where to shelter survivors, and where to find the demon Lord.

F
Frost_47 19.11.19

The people heard that the game was released 18 of DLC. Why is the incentive only 13?
How to get the other 5?
pix.PlayGround.ru

F
Frost_47 19.11.19

Almost understood)) it Remains only to understand what it is for these 2 DLC:
10) Skeletal Axe Of Rending: axe, cleaving easily as flesh and bone.
11) Dark Talons: dark claws that can tear to pieces any opponent.

Why are they in the incentive sales do not?
Or is it some kind of bonus DLC of all sorts of collector's or special editions... ?
Or maybe it's exclusive DLC for a particular game platform (PS3, Xbox 360) ?

People who know enlighten me please)))

B
Blazzer_Killl1203 19.11.19

Extreme91
I'm not a theme (and no one even reads) but how to put a picture and change the password (if you know)?

A
Ale[[[x]]] 19.11.19

Help installed the DLC, when you try to log dumps to desktop without any error steam entities.

A
AlayaVijnana 19.11.19

In gears of war: ultimate Edition DLS moved? I started a new game, no items. Also on the menu are no more points of quests DLS.

E
EdwardKruger 19.11.19

SixWings
they are also integrated in the game itself, i.e. as you progress you find things with DLS and additional quests. so don't worry truncated there)

v
vertehwost 19.11.19

EdwardKruger
And thank you