3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 05.05.22 12:51 am

Game Experience and Optimization (Dungeons Dragons: Dark Alliance)

I didn’t try the game the first time, at first it seemed like a game, because the combat in the game was somehow poorly done in relation to other similar projects, where you have to kill all sorts of goblins, trolls and other evil spirits. Of course, it does not reach the level of both parts of Middle-earth, but then after playing a little somehow, I got used to it. In general, the game will quite go to the level of the average in terms of gameplay. The plot in the game, in my opinion, is completely absent because the game is purely a sandbox, where you have to choose a location and stupidly run around to wet everyone, there is only one mission on each map - to extinguish all the trolls / goblins, collect artifacts to upgrade inventory and dunk a couple of bosses at the end. The game has co-op and it is probably interesting to play in co-op. Playing alone is boring. My rating for the game is 3+ on a 5-point scale
Regarding optimization, the game is built on the UE4 engine and, in principle, has a pretty pretty picture and is well optimized, it will even go on buckets
1 Comments
Sort by:
l
lapwing mouse 09.07.22

Who did this G, then there is no need for words, but to comment on this:
Spoiler
They told me not to play everything in a row)
The game is complete slag!