3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 10.05.22 11:54 pm

Do you play emulators?

There was nothing to do, I was looking for a game to my liking, then I didn’t like this, and decided to install the emulator on Sony 1. I started playing with metal gear, but I got so involved, I already forgot when I played so I couldn’t tear myself away. What emuls did you install?
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
BDmitriy 10.05.22

Dendy (FCE Ultra) and SEGA (a hacked Gens that reads custom "cartridge" sizes) are my favorites. Accordingly, sometimes I play when there is nothing to do at all or to kill time a little

k
kurskiy 10.05.22

I periodically launch Nestopia and Kega Fusion when I want to remember my childhood.

r
requiemmm 10.05.22

DOSBox. There are many old games, there are convenient graphical shells, like D-Fend, not everything works stably and conveniently, but a lot of things work. I once ate console emulators, when once an hour all this either hung tightly, or artifacts began to interfere, I had to climb into the settings, I sat in the settings more than I played. Many years have passed, these emulators have brought to mind, but I'm no longer interested in what's there and how.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.05.22

not particularly played with emulators actually. I set the 16-bit pitch to enigma, but my hands didn’t reach the rest. dos boxing is too complicated and before the ps2 the couple didn’t start there, it became too lazy to figure it out.
maybe someday I will need a pitch emulator with a video card for windows 98 and xp.

F
Fallen Ghost 14.05.22

Installed and passed the following emulators and games:

PPSSPP (PSP) - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Silent Hill: Origins, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
PCSXR (PlayStation 1) - Silent Hill
PCSX2 (PlayStation 2) - Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented and played in Forbidden Siren 1,2, Red Dead Revolver but did not play
Dolphin (Nintendo Wii) - Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, Project Zero 2: Wii Edition
redream (Sega Dreamcast) - Resident Evil Code: Veronica

Also installed RPCS3 (PlayStation 3 emulator) for Silent Hill: Downpour and Cemu (Nintendo Wii U emulator) for Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, but my PC couldn't handle them.

A
Anderby 14.05.22

Only official ones. Virtual Console on Wii and Wii U, PSP backwards compatible with PS, 3DS with DS, GBA with GB and GBC, NES and SNES Mini. I acknowledge them.
Unofficial emulators are evil. They distort the picture, FPS, response, distort the real experience of the game. Moreover, many emulators offer such features as pixel smoothing, increase in draw distance, acceleration, slowdown of the gameplay, and with all this, instead of playing, you get some kind of sick Frankenstein monster. Even the Virtual Console on the Wii isn't perfect, but at least it's approved by the developers of the original games.
Only real hardware, only hardcore, only real experiences. So I have 20 consoles. It's like a time machine - running the game from 1997 on the original console, with the original gamepad, I'm sure that I will get exactly the same experience as I would have received playing it at the time of release - it's priceless.

E
Evil in the flash 14.05.22

I don't play emulators. Only in games.

B
BDmitriy 14.05.22

Evil in the flash
Open the window or something

T
TapaKeHT 30.06.22

Emulators have always occupied some place in my heart, especially considering that starting from snes games came out interesting and unusual, still something caught me, especially considering that you could not only sit at your computer, but also play something on your phone, especially considering the year so 2015, when it was extremely difficult to find something sane and when you were already foaming at the mouth from how much you played minecraft or terraria. At that time, emulators of all kinds were a new breath in the set of your games. You could download emulators of old nintendo or shogi consoles. And after all, everything was not limited to this, because at that time excellent ports from beloko came out in the form of the same quack or doom.
Now emulators don’t go to my back port, because despite the fact that a lot of games come out regularly, not one has replaced the metroid series, Legends of Zelda or Snas Simant, which, although it was released on the dos and even on the PC, but something was no longer then with him.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.06.22

Tried it once, don't want it again

y
yariko okami 20.08.22

Yes, I play emulators from time to time. I'm currently running Suikoden2 (EPSXE). I also play NullDC, Dolphin, sometimes Kega Fusion.
In general, emulators are a very useful thing - you don’t need to have a bunch of stray from different companies in front of your TV / monitor - just a PC and a usb game pad. Emulators allow you to play "exclusives" on one device!, and thus allow you to get acquainted with "new" games that were previously unavailable on a PC, and emulators also allow you to replay your previously favorite games, get nostalgic. The future belongs to universal PCs and emulators!!!

S
Slayer1993 16.11.22

I have to, although, it seems to me, they are not able to convey the whole experience. Of the emulators on my computer, I have NEStopia, Gens, ePSXe, PCSX2, PPSSPP, VisualBoyAdvance and some other SNES emulsion.
On the phone Multiness, MultiSneS16, Drastic, PPSSPP, SuperGBC.MDEmu.

P
Pecos_Bill 16.11.22

Quite often lately. I used to be nostalgic for sega and dandy, but now I have discovered many interesting projects on PS2. But since there are no priests, I play on the emulsion and it’s quite normal comfortable)

s
saa0891 16.11.22

Now there is no time at all, and of course, there are a lot of cool old games, Parasite Eve wiped them to holes, it’s a pity that there are no remakes or new parts for this universe.

m
mark25 20.01.23

Sometimes I play. Gens is installed on my computer - I play Sega games on it, and the second Duckstation emulsion - I play games for PS1 on it. For the second and higher sonek, I have not yet found normal emulators

A
Anderby 20.01.23

saa0891 Man

, PlayStation games are played in a 4:3 aspect ratio, don't torture yourself and those around you. Parasite Eve is my favorite PS1 game, couldn't get past this mockery.

A
Anton 888 20.01.23

YES YES YES!!!

D
DaleSmith11245 20.01.23

Yes, when it comes to exclusives, there is no other choice.

a
aivar242 20.01.23

Of course. Used different ones. Passed with the help of them, all Mario and Silent Hills.