3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
another imbecile 10.05.22 11:54 pm

How and where to install English on Diablo II LOD 1.14d (Diablo 2)

Since I play diablo 2 repack, most of them are offered with Russian voice acting and text. When I more or less advanced in the game, I decided to go for uber quests, but a problem arose, from the answers of this forum it turned out that English was needed so that the game would not crash. But in search, I did not find where it would be possible to change the language to English; rather, it gives me links in the opposite situation, so I decided to turn to the community of this forum again, where you can install English on Diablo 2.
27 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 10.05.22

anotherimbecile
ustanovi angliiskyy d2 i perenesi papky save iz staroi versii. niblagodari

f
firkax 10.05.22

The problem is not in Russian, the problem is that you have a crooked repack. Do not use repacks, ever, install from official discs. Then you can install a normal crack. The correct crack is for version 1.11b or higher. If you install a crack from 1.10, like those mentally retarded people who make repacks, there will be crashes again.

E
Exeline 10.05.22

anotherimbecile
I got litsuhu ang from the code file, maybe even on this forum. There were several thousand codes.
Are they still working now? Although hardly.

E
Exeline 10.05.22

I'll look through the forum for now, remember my past, maybe there is this topic.

I looked through here, looked through the Internet, found a similar list. But everything was taken apart. It's been a long time, eh.

D
Doberman 10.05.22

Exeline
thanks for the free keys bro

E
Exeline 10.05.22

Dobermn
Heh, they are already activated.
Although, in any case, I did not run the game. There is no entry date next to it.

n
ninada 10.05.22

firkax wrote:
normal crack
Is that the one with the vomit biter and the stygian whore? There are no normal cracks for devil 2.

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.05.22

ninada
"plugged into a recess" like norms, - firk showed.
In general, a more normal version is with translated videos and voice acting, so generally ideal. And there is such a Russian.

D
Doberman 10.05.22

Exeline
they can be activated an unlimited number of times.

D
Doberman 10.05.22

ninada
, he reminds me of his own, which he has been doing there for 10 years and uploading it incomprehensibly where.
and then, with a surprised look, asks why no one uses his software. not surprisingly, for his most popular software banned.

E
Exeline 10.05.22

Dobermn
Seems to be confusing.
Which are used indefinitely - this is from the cd-disk, for the cd-installer. He is shorter. I googled)
This one is for battle-net, and when you try to enter it -
Spoiler

D
Doberman 10.05.22

Exeline
is not entered there simply)

E
Exeline 10.05.22

Dobermn
Well, yours took. Through the installer is entered. Maximum 1 person online per key.
Do I need to be afraid for my blizzard account now?
There is nothing else there, only Hearthstone. He doesn't seem to mind. At all.

D
Doberman 10.05.22

Exeline
well, yes, you have to share online with others ;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.05.22

Dobir realized that he did not intend to play any d2r - but he simply did not have keys for wigs on the off!

T
T Fox 10.05.22

Yes, there are no people at the office. Online below the plinth;) as in pg)))

D
Doberman 10.05.22

Sweety_Mustard
I have keys for wigs in rimaste ;D

D
Doberman 10.05.22

T-Fox
well, people don't have problems with computers there, everyone migrated to the 4k patch.

T
T Fox 10.05.22

Today I ran through 1 act in the 1.14th version. How much more fun than d2r... no downloads, all transitions Between locations are instant. Lepota. By the way, I saw you once on the baal rane in d2r. I said hello, but you froze ;))

D
Doberman 14.05.22

T-Fox
ssd buy a normal one: D but with a close one, you can throw blizzy 2 times further on the big screen, generally imba.

sorry, didn't see the chat tag :C battletag write better)