3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strix 11.05.22 12:41 am

Summer from Gulet will return in Part 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

(infa from the wiki) But probably those who left him in 2 parts and transfer the save are unlikely to meet him

32 Comments
Sort by:
S
Show Will Night 11.05.22

Strix
So you can see him in the "Sword of Destiny" trailer from the back ... you can’t confuse such a frame with anyone

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.05.22

Strix
Dude, this is the end of the series, like in ME3, you will see almost everyone who you saw or saved in the previous parts
I would not be surprised if Abigail from the 1st part will be

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.05.22

In part 2, you don’t have to kill Summer. It’s not just given. I then thought that there should be a sequel.

D
Dimkinpark 11.05.22

Very good news, Summer is a very interesting character.

g
gerasader 11.05.22

killing Summer at the end of the second part is the height of idiocy and not at all according to lore. Leto, though framed Geralt, but! He helped look for Yen, protected Triss from the Nilfgaardians at the end of the game, he is also a witcher, and the cat cried for them. And in general, Geralt was acquitted at the council, so Leto did nothing wrong. Why kill him then?

I
I am Batman 11.05.22

This Witcher "Rock" Summer is a cool character, to be honest from the very beginning he was on his side.
.... I don't like power

i
il100kings 11.05.22

I killed Summer at the end

A
Agaress 11.05.22

but I wonder if we will meet Wissen, it would be very interesting

C
Cap777 11.05.22

haha how glad I am, we must save everyone

F
FizzyBubblech 11.05.22

It’s good that I didn’t kill him. A cool character deserves a 2nd chance.)

d
danyil695 11.05.22

Damian_Hromov
The developers said "No, this is not Leto, but a very similar witcher" or something like that.

P
PRIDIKaT 11.05.22

danyil695
Maybe Berengar.

A
Agaress 11.05.22

gerasader
I killed Summer, I deserved this ... death. firstly, the murder of kings, the discord of the northern kingdoms, and this is the beginning of the war, how many people will die because of this war, because of this aedmak, who betrayed his witcher essence, because they should protect people, and not doom hundreds to death, secondly it's just killing a person, for money or for an idea, it doesn't matter, it goes against the essence of the witcher

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

Hello Summer from Gulet. I'm Zima from Kostroma =)

C
Cap777 11.05.22

Agaress
and Geralt didn't kill people

A
Agaress 11.05.22

GoldChibis
not for money
not for an idea
go read a book

C
Cap777 11.05.22

Agaress
why read, I understood everything from the second) as Geralt said "you are a fool summer"

E
EZK 11.05.22

Also, Berengar would have been added bylob even more interesting !!

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.05.22

EZK
Whether still will be. And Berengar will taxi from somewhere.

F
Flow4Master 11.05.22

It is quite possible that they will return. But it seems to me that his role will be very episodic, no more than a fleeting meeting / service / dialogue. And such a really cool character, I didn’t want to kill him in the end at all.