3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strix 11.05.22 12:41 am

Summer from Gulet will return in Part 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

(infa from the wiki) But probably those who left him in 2 parts and transfer the save are unlikely to meet him

32 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 11.05.22

Damian_Hromov
Only with Dijkstra. :)

a
anthropolog13 11.05.22

and I did 2, killed to fight, and then booted up and didn’t kill

j
jane334 11.05.22

he has already been resurrected from the dead 3 times. regardless of the decisions made earlier. so it is necessary.

|
|Guslinger| 11.05.22

Spoiler
Actually

M
Monster_JAM 11.05.22

Colorful character. If he had not killed kings, they would have found another instead of him. Everything is simple. He fulfilled his mission, and in the end remained good-natured.

n
nighthawkreal 11.05.22

Yeah, we're not like that, life is like that.
I wonder if it will be possible to kill him a second time?

R
RGC 11.05.22

|Guslinger|
Even his face looks like he's squirming

A
Alex Sazonov 11.05.22

It would be nice if they returned Philip Eilhart, I don’t know, I liked the character very much .. and also given her tragic fate and she is very sorry.

Spoiler

w
walitor 11.05.22

Summer is found in the quest of an old woman who asks to kill the monsters in her estate. The quest is very interesting with a couple of branches.

S
Sasha Matveev1 11.05.22

walitor
and where is this quest on the map? otherwise I can’t find it, although I went through all the quests and the game

w
walitor 11.05.22

Sasha Matveev1
I have already forgotten the name of the village, I can only give directions. In short, this is one of the villages where there are fisticuffs in the Novigrad region. Grandmother stands very close to the arena.

-
-SERGEY- 11.05.22

In the village "Zalipye" you break orders.