3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 11.05.22 12:53 am

New season 2015/06/05 (Diablo 2)

Ladder reset completed. All old characters have been removed from the ladder, and in order to start the game in the new season, you need to create new ones. Please note that the use of cheat programs during the game is strictly prohibited and will lead to the loss of the character. Any programs are considered cheating, except for those about which it is officially written that they are allowed. We wish you a pleasant game in the new season.

How to connect to the server
What is ladder
57 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 11.05.22

D_M
Hello, Alexey.

a
anatolia 11.05.22

But a self-respecting admin .. all the more such a level would never use such words as ... cheating ... cheating

T
Torum. 11.05.22

anatolia
You wrote some nonsense as usual.

A
Archon Guard 11.05.22

CHANGELIST where? [3]

g
gpyr 11.05.22

PAWEMY HET IZMEHEHIJ? ZHELAU 3HATb O6'9ICHEHIJ!!!!!111

V
Vasios 11.05.22

There are changes, in Act 3 of Hell in The Great Marsh location, an additional golden chest sometimes spawns in a random place, runes fall from it like with HF, sort of. The spawn chance of a chest feels like ~7-10%. My friend and I went there about ~200 times and found 13 chests. The maximum rune was the gulets (fell 3 times), the minimum - KO.

V
Vasios 11.05.22

Greater Stash is called a chest, by the way.

T
Torum. 11.05.22

Admin, tell me about the chest.

a
angry duck 11.05.22

there is always swearing in the chat, aren't there moderators?

T
Torum. 11.05.22

wicked duck
That's how it should be.

a
annortheone 11.05.22

angry duck
Moderators are engaged in imitation of violent activity, sometimes entering the chat.

T
T Fox 11.05.22

But a self-respecting admin .. all the more so such a level would never allow Anatolika to play ... because he really is ... Edik ...

h
hangover 11.05.22

It's a pity, of course, that Ailer didn't (?) do anything with steam locomotives. And so you can try to play while there is still someone on the nightmare. To pass your favorite game in the company of unfamiliar inadequacies is priceless.

o
oldkost 11.05.22

Za who ban Old Bon??? na 2 den igri pricina (8) kak mne objasnili tipo za bota vzizni im nepolzovalsia otbante akk

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/bani-210050/
(8) Use of third-party programs prohibited for playing on the server.
I did not use any cheats, I was banned with the code (8) by mistake.
Look for cheats more carefully on your computer. If the reason for the ban is like that, then they were definitely there at the time. Perhaps you thought that some cheats would go unnoticed or unbanned (for example, friends advised so) - this is your mistake.

h
hangover 11.05.22

Admins what kind of bespridel is this !!! I’m playing, I think I’ll go for a smoke, I come and it’s pissed me off, well, it beats me, I go to my account and I can’t believe it!!! writes to me: Your account has been closed (8) This is a cheating campaign! But I DID NOT RUN!!! Why was I banned? Just bought myself a torch, anih and hello! YES WELL I DID NOT RUN WITH A BOT!!! I wanted to know why I was banned??? Or that necro 95 lvl in which I failed beat the admin? or for what??? account name: Jesika_N_K

A
Archon Guard 11.05.22

a hangover
in that situation, it seems that it turned out that in the end, while the dude was smoking the BOT SECRETLY, WITHOUT HIS Awareness (!) RUN
and in general this text was 3-4 years old, why stir up the affairs of bygone days

m
martizi 11.05.22

I was waiting for Wipe on PG to run from level 1 to beat things to kill andriel on ppl8. Did the wipe happen or not? :) Or will I come in and my ancient mules stuffed with clothes will be an eyesore?

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

martizi
There are no wipes. There was a ladder reset. You can create new accounts, mules will not be an eyesore.

m
martizi 11.05.22

mules on the actual ladder confuse me with the presence of things on them)) hands involuntarily reach out to throw off a couple. thanks for the info.