3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 11.05.22 12:53 am

New season 2015/06/05 (Diablo 2)

Ladder reset completed. All old characters have been removed from the ladder, and in order to start the game in the new season, you need to create new ones. Please note that the use of cheat programs during the game is strictly prohibited and will lead to the loss of the character. Any programs are considered cheating, except for those about which it is officially written that they are allowed. We wish you a pleasant game in the new season.

How to connect to the server
What is ladder
57 Comments
Sort by:
N
NSKuber 11.05.22

martizi
Your ancient mules will be stuffed with non-ladder gear, that is, they cannot contact ladder Persians and transfer things to them. If they are an eyesore, you can erase them with a clear conscience, anyway, in the new season they will not be useful to you.

o
oldkost 11.05.22

QLinkee
oshibka vasha citov nikakih u menia netu mh netu daze ce tut a drumom talkorit

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

oldkost
Well, somehow people play, and they don't get banned. Pure diablo (+ d2m/alt client if needed) = the key to success.

L
Lesha Julia 11.05.22

I was scammed on the cham rune can I make a return

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

Lyosha Julia
The first point.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/o_servere_vzaimodeystvie_s_administratsiey-592681/

r
root_toor 11.05.22

Lyosha Julia
Your chum is already in the best things :D
The next drop will be in 10 years.
Can't be returned.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 11.05.22

Heh. Jah and Chum drop to some boobies, other goats get rich on this, as a result of which the first ones begin to complain on the forum, and the third - ordinary players - such runes for the whole season and even did not fall anymore. Eh.

T
TOYS 11.05.22

And they still play it?)))
I'm in the second Diablo, I've played enough more than 10 years ago :-D

3m3m 11.05.22

Lyosha Julia
4o tibe dali za cham runu, mojet ti sam ee vparil za dorogo a teper xo4ew merky v bowky vstavit chtob ne morozilsa on

K
KurshakovIS 11.05.22

It feels like the item drop is increased. With zero MF, such a thing falls that six months ago I did not see it at all. And today, the oculus was caught at the beginning of the fourth act of the nightmara.

g
gpyr 11.05.22

KurshakovIS
You just paid luck by the tail! If another oculus drops right now, then this is a recurring drop, and you need to do as the atts taught - by no means stop farming, and you will be happy!

k
kewelldkny 11.05.22

I want to express my gratitude to the administration for this wonderful resource (playground) server d2, for the opportunity to escape from everyday worries and plunge into such a beautiful and multifaceted world of this exciting game.

And it's not sarcasm like you think.

k
kewelldkny 11.05.22

Ambush.Reality, I understand your speculation, this is normal.
Every society, every closed system has its own laws, its own bosses, and there will always be a part of people who will always be dissatisfied with something, while sitting in the kitchen he will whine to his loved ones about how tired he is of everything and how he wants to dump " from here," always remaining in his swamp.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.05.22

kewelldkny
his superiors and there will always be a part of the people who will always be dissatisfied with something
. And there will also be a part of people who are ready to lick the authorities for any reason.

R
RainInTheNight 11.05.22

YcuJIEHHbIu @HTu4uT makes itself felt again.

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

Has anyone been banned?

R
RainInTheNight 11.05.22

QLinkee
Server crashed by cd