3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APXMAG 11.05.22 12:54 am

Villains in the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

In this topic, we discuss the villains of the new Batman.

I found the info that Ridler will appear again in the new part.

In Arkham City, he was as mysterious as his mysteries, and meeting him face to face was extremely rare. In the last part of the game, we will have to see the Riddler often. He is promised to be given much more screen time, he will come out of the shadows and become one of the main characters in the game. Moreover, his appearance will change. Either he will appear in an unbuttoned shirt, then all in makeup, and if Batman will famously solve all his riddles, he will also be offended, and we will witness a storm of emotions.
34 Comments
Sort by:
r
rolexer 11.05.22

So there, besides the knight of newcomers, they didn’t show anyone to discuss?

D
Dart Jargus 11.05.22

penguin, scarecrow and two-faced - this is understandable. I think that this is not all and they will save someone else for us. It seems that somewhere I read either a black mask or a white shark. I don't remember which one

A
APXMAG 11.05.22

D
Dim4ik126 11.05.22

APXMAG is
cool!

A
APXMAG 11.05.22

19bender87 11.05.22

Well, no Ridler! Without his riddles it will be boring)

A
APXMAG 11.05.22

A
APXMAG 11.05.22

A
Andrey Shunin 11.05.22

Mr Gamer
I think that Arkham Knight will be like a playable character, like Cat in the City..

b
boitsov 11.05.22

Andrey Shunin
The main antagonist as a playable character? It is unlikely, although such a move would be very non-trivial.

n
nighthawkreal 11.05.22

They stir up something with this knight. Such a character can only be of interest to those who are hiding behind a mask.

L
L32m32hink 11.05.22

NightHawkreal
It will be interesting. A lot of people like him and many people would like to play for him.

P
Pa Shady 11.05.22

boitsov
well, why not! in challenges for example (as it was in asylum on zy3 - a joker, in origin - a defstrok)!

n
nighthawkreal 11.05.22

Wonder Boy
Cannons will not be given, and so is the same Bats.

M
Maxis1977 11.05.22

the joker will be resurrected at the end

b
boitsov 11.05.22

Pa-Shady
That's how it is in challenges, not like a cat in the city. Different things. In the challenges, the knight will appear with a high degree of probability, but not in the game itself as a playable character.

baskspace2014
Why? Using him in the game itself is a bad idea, how much can you make the main villain in each game of the Joker series? Resurrect at the end? So the Rocksteady trilogy ends and they're not going to do a sequel. Perhaps as a link (added at the request of the publisher) between the trilogy and the next game from Montreal.

L
L32m32hink 11.05.22

NightHawkreal
Played? Let the acc betki drive for a couple of days.

n
nighthawkreal 11.05.22

Wonder Boy
I'd love to, but Sarah will blow my head off :)

Let's just say there were precedents.

D
Dim4ik126 11.05.22

NightHawkreal
and not pi..whether you an hour?