3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
APXMAG 11.05.22 12:54 am

Villains in the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

In this topic, we discuss the villains of the new Batman.

I found the info that Ridler will appear again in the new part.

In Arkham City, he was as mysterious as his mysteries, and meeting him face to face was extremely rare. In the last part of the game, we will have to see the Riddler often. He is promised to be given much more screen time, he will come out of the shadows and become one of the main characters in the game. Moreover, his appearance will change. Either he will appear in an unbuttoned shirt, then all in makeup, and if Batman will famously solve all his riddles, he will also be offended, and we will witness a storm of emotions.
34 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pa Shady 11.05.22

boitsov
okau. and why is the cat suddenly a villain? because they write about villains here!

b
boitsov 11.05.22

Pa-Shady
Well, the cat came from Andrey Shunin's comment, but about the villains... She is a complex character, sometimes she commits crimes, sometimes she helps Batman in passing, but she set him up more than once. Therefore, she is often referred to as a villain.

L
L32m32hink 11.05.22

NightHawkreal
_

d
donartyom10 11.05.22

It seems to me that the Knight of Arkham will be Azrael (The mysterious observer in Arkham City)
I remember in AC he promised Batman in the future the battle, and that Batman will meet him again.
Plus, in AC, the costume looked like a Batman one, but not completely

Spoiler

D
Dim4ik126 11.05.22

donartyom10
not . It's not him . he promised no battle. he didn't mean any harm to betsu

T
TWO ROSE ON GRAVE 11.05.22

Dim4ik126
judging by what RA told Batman, he knows a lot about him...maybe he really is a new character, and behind the mask is an embittered victim of the consequences of Batman's actions. perhaps he appeared after the events of the first part .. and he chose the costume and logo and name as a reminder to Batman of the two most terrible nights in his life

D
Dim4ik126 11.05.22

Mr Gamer
yes. the costume in no way reminds him of his terrible nights. rather, he exerts psychological pressure similar to bets. and to whom did he ruin his life in the first part? I don't remember those

T

maybe not the costume itself, but the logo seems to remind of those nights....maybe he hates him because, as a result of Batman's actions (maybe in the first part, maybe a little earlier), he lost someone and decided to take revenge on him... also the developers themselves said that he knows about what happened in the first parts and how it affected Batman

T

if the game has Russian voice acting, then I would very much like Scarecrow to have a voice like in the debut trailer, and not the squalor that they gave out in the 2nd ... although it seems that the same 1-C localized

V
VIND146 11.05.22

The main thing is that the Joker should be resurrected somehow! And then without him everyone will be serious: D

L
L32m32hink 11.05.22

VIND146 The
Joker must be shown at least in flashbacks.

S
Scar. 11.05.22

It's funny that Two-Face on the "whole" half of his face never healed the scars that the Cat made him at the beginning of Arkham City.

D
Darko Brevic 11.05.22

I would like to see Deadshot, Deathstroke, Mr. Freeze, Killer Croc)

001fess 11.05.22

The main villain of Batman: Arkham Knight (insert any released game)
Spoiler