3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FucQ 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Did you feel nostalgic? (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

Has anyone felt nostalgia for the old days of hanging out with GTA3? As soon as I started the game, it seemed to me some kind of crap ((but when I went through the missions (driver mr Leone, where you need to blow up the tunnel), nostalgia covered me with a huge wave ..
31 Comments
Sort by:
J
JB-n 11.05.22

Yes, I didn’t seem to have any nostalgia ... And I don’t even understand why ... Although it’s possible this is due to the fact that I still play GTA 3))

G
GlazastiG 11.05.22

I was overcome by nostalgia when I drove past Claude's saves (from GTA3), and especially when I found a package in one of the saves))), JB-n, I also sometimes play GTA3)

D
Deep throat 11.05.22

Yes, it was of course, but Vice City is more, I love Florida very much :)

A
Albo 11.05.22

constantly...

B
Bleed On Me 11.05.22

Yes, the door was mistaken, as usual.

I somehow don’t remember nostalgia, most likely for the same reason as JN-b. GTA3 is always within my reach, so I don’t have to be sad about it. Although the time when I first launched three, of course, is nice to remember. LSS as a whole left less impressions, although I played for the first time also with great enthusiasm, you can’t say anything.

F
FucQ 11.05.22

After passing GTA LCS, I replayed GTA III. After LCS, GTA III just covered with a wave of emotions, nostalgia raged in my soul. Especially at the construction site of Staunton Plaza (skyscraper construction). These broken walls of the opera, a skyscraper towering over the city. First time I've experienced this, to be honest.

L
LSD_Videosystem 11.05.22

I felt like it. Liberty has changed a lot since 98. You won’t find either Sindacco or Forelli in it, motorcycles were banned, the bridge was completed, ferries were removed ... Half of the excellent car models disappeared somewhere (apparently Tony brought them all to disrepair), in general, the city has completely changed. This especially affected Stanton!

N
NiteLite 11.05.22

The same shnyaga, Sentinel))

And I, after I passed the LCS for the third time, could not resist, and went through half of Moscow for the third. I lost the disk, and for a long time it was not on my computer. )))

k
klamin 11.05.22

Yes, nostalgia kicks in

U
User660608 11.05.22

Yep, I felt it.

S
StrangerYAN 11.05.22

Since Vice City Stories are better, the nostalgia for Vice City on PC is much stronger! That was really romantic!

C
CIOLCCU 11.05.22

Unfortunately, there was no nostalgia ... Why, I don’t know myself.

P
Parapet [Left PG] 11.05.22

I had the reverse nostalgia, that is. playing GTA 3, I remembered the LCS. After all, I first played in Stories, and then in the "classics".

S
Shephard [USSR] 11.05.22

No, when I played for the first time - there was no nostalgia.
So it doesn't exist at the moment.

A
Antoshka_under_potato 11.05.22

what is nostalgia???

A
Antoshka_under_potato 11.05.22

how to feel it?

F
FucQ 11.05.22

anal tunnel.

v
vuzi4 11.05.22

I don't know how many of you have YES!

T
TommyAssassin 11.05.22

Antoshka_under_potato
, maybe you're not under potatoes, but under drugs?

a
alex8ball 11.05.22

gta 3 is quite cheerful, xs only yawned during the game