3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FucQ 11.05.22 09:34 pm

Did you feel nostalgic? (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

Has anyone felt nostalgia for the old days of hanging out with GTA3? As soon as I started the game, it seemed to me some kind of crap ((but when I went through the missions (driver mr Leone, where you need to blow up the tunnel), nostalgia covered me with a huge wave ..
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverend Sultan 11.05.22

And I felt like everything is like in GTA 3, but everything is different. It seems to be the same streets of the same city, but somehow everything is different, and the music on the radio somehow contributes to nostalgia.

M
MC_Black 11.05.22

music on the radio somehow contributes to nostalgia

I agree, especially Flashback FM

S
Sidorovich 11.05.22

Yes ... My current emulator is not configured [removed], and it is not possible to go through completely, but the radio there is just super. Who knows how to set up the emulator write in a personal

M
MC_Black 11.05.22

Yes, there are detailed instructions on the site.

k
kerm68 11.05.22

No, it's a completely different game :/

S
Sidorovich 11.05.22

gtalover610
So the site seems to have detailed instructions

I did everything according to the instructions, BRAKES.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

So it's okay. The emulsion is not perfect.

D
Dwayne from Vice City 11.05.22

The atmosphere is not at all like the atmosphere of gta 3, but this one is also special and I like it.

S
Sidorovich 11.05.22

GTAman
But you can't speed it up at all, I can use any resolution, etc. I agree to play, just not to slow down, throw off good settings for the emulator to me on ICQ (there is in the profile).

i
igor from 1992 a.k.a. No 11.05.22

Antoshka_under_potato
Nostalgia-longing for the past. In order to feel it, you had to play GTA III in the early 2000s (that is, you must now be at least 12 years old.) nostalgia is a bad feeling!!!
I didn’t even feel nostalgia, especially since I didn’t play the original, but the under-mod "LSC PC edition 3.32"! When I saw a significantly changed city, I thought: "How recently and long ago it all was."

A
Awesome Drew 11.05.22

A little (