3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YEPP.CLAN.SU 11.05.22 09:34 pm

MTA:SA Discussion (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

If you add up the players from all the servers that play at the same time, you get about 50! compared to sa-mp it looks ridiculous...
40 Comments
Sort by:
O
OGrey 11.05.22

i only play mta, when it first appeared there were a lot of players, then it seems that everyone returned to samp, but usually there are not 50 players, but an average of 100

N
N1KO 11.05.22

Why did they move back? Personally, I'm playing SAMP right now, but I haven't tried MTA yet. I want to try, they say cool.

x
xInfinity 11.05.22

MTA shnyaga) I sAMPe you can find the same MTA in one mod. And dm and racing and many more interesting things.

L
Lexius Piratus 11.05.22

Because it's easier to cheat on the sump)))))))))))))))
I'm playing in the MTA and honestly it's in DP2 (although it's still the alpha version of the desmatch mta) surpasses the samp in which the mega buggy synchra + which was closed.
Can you imagine what will happen when a full-fledged MTA with a map editor and many new features comes out?

M
Ma4eteGT 11.05.22

In the MTA, the sync is even mega buggy .. I have lags with a ping of 200, like in a sump with a ping of 1000 ..
"Can you imagine what will happen when a full-fledged MTA comes out"
And who will need it? Almost no one plays it... The buggy beta discouraged many from playing the final version...

M
MrSlim 11.05.22

MTA is the most successful multiplayer.

_
_ALeXIII_ 11.05.22

Yes, MTA is really good multiplayer.... But why are there so few players? I don't even know... For some reason, everyone is attracted to SA-MP...
Maybe they have never tried MTA?

S
Samery 11.05.22

I tried MTA, but it's really some kind of buggy, plus it's not clear to me personally whether it's possible to choose cards there now. I can not.
Here comes a full-fledged one without glitches, then I'll look, and many others will probably too (they will look).

And as for SA MP, there seems to be more or less without glitches, only there are a lot of cheaters and loves to fly out.
Personally, in my opinion, let the developers throw it out, not block it, namely, throw it out at least such cheats as "GOD", and Teleports. Let's deal with weapons somehow.
After all, think for yourself if you are immortal, what a thrill, no fear that they will bang you. What's the point of just putting 20,000 into the death columns or what???

M
MarkoBaron 11.05.22

I will be another player just tell me where to download the client!!!

S
Samery 11.05.22

This is MTA
This is SA MP
And this is a general page))
*smile*

h
himros 11.05.22

Is it possible to write in MTA in a chat in Russian and how to set it up?

S
Samery 11.05.22

Alt + Shift
Press the underlined buttons on the keyboard at the same time. (switching from English to Russian and vice versa)

h
himros 11.05.22

He does not write in Russian, does not read MTA 0.4.1 for Weiss, are there Russifiers ??

S
Samery 11.05.22

Brrrrrr I'm confused. What do you need so that the game starts or what would be in it in Russian. could write.
Your words:
1) is it possible to write in Russian in the MTA chat
2) does not read MTA 0.4.1
Plus I added Weiss here (this topic for GTA SA - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
And I posted links to it.

And by the way, the client for MTA, version R1.1.1, not 0.4.1 (apparently 0.4.1 for Weiss, but I can't help you with it. I haven't played.)

h
himros 11.05.22

what would be in it in Russian. could write

D
Diego3000 11.05.22

People, if it's easy to explain in detail what are the differences between these versions and what do they themselves represent?

[
[H][u][K] 11.05.22

Wash about MTA, few people know. And there are much more opportunities in the MTA.

here. Real comparison of 2 multiplayers. Try not to agree

And today I checked it myself. The three of us rode on the roof of the truck. No lags. + MTA already has what it promised in SAMP 0.3 (Dynamites exploded from the remote control work) It's fun by the way. I tuned the wheelbarrow. ZAmied. Gave it to another player or left it at the spawn point. The dude sat down... BOOM!! No dude. + Empty cars are synchronized in the MTA (Ie, you can safely blow up a car in which no one is sitting) In the MTA, playing as a CJ, you can change clothes. ON some servers you can make yourself fat strong. In MTA, you can pump weapon skills. Convenient interface. In short, go ahead and play. (http://www.multitheftauto.com)

here's another great synchra
+ here. who says that mta sucks? Try to repeat in the sump, here's another video here and about the samp
. In MTA, one minus is the inability to write in the chat in Russian. But on the server you can add YOUR objects (created in other editors)
In short, there are few players in the MTA because no one knows about it.
MTA - quality. SAMP - quantity!

D
Dr Crazy 11.05.22

We invite all Russian MTA players to our new site and server! MTA-rus.3dn.ru (we can find the latest news from the official website of the MTA download the latest version client share screenshots) register! Read! Communicate!

G
Gelvedor 11.05.22

sa-mpa is enough for me, I found the norms of the serv sit and gamai

N
NeoSkyline 11.05.22

MTA is a good thing, but there are few players because MTA is unpopular since SA:MP and MTA Race have 15 slots, and they are usually full during the day. MTA does not pull in as SA:MP.