3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 13.09.19 01:32 am

What do you expect from E3 2014?

I, for one, expect this:
1. The announcement of a new Dishonored
2. Gameplay Batman Arkham Knight, AC Unity, Comet/Witcher 3:Wild Hunt
3. The announcement GTA V on PC
4. The Announcement Of Fallout 4
And You?
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
E-467619 13.09.19

Yes, I am also waiting for the announcement GTA V on PC gameplay Batman Arkham Knight and Star Wars Battlefront, but most of all wait for the announcement of MK 10.
Of the impossible: waiting for the remake of Dune 2 and WarCraft 4.
By the way were still rumors of STALKER 2, from developers which, I'm still waiting for Heroes of Annihilated Empires 2.
Like all.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 13.09.19

I do not care.

S
Sqvoll 13.09.19

The gameplay of the Witcher and Batman, details about MGS 5 and Final Fantasy 15, the announcement of Resident Evil 7. Well, anything in GTA 5 you can. DLS plot or, at worst, the PC-version ))

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 13.09.19

Just waiting for CoD, the rest are not interested in the game.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 13.09.19

Waiting for EVERYTHING!
PS by the Way, when there is E3 and how much?

T
ToM_bez_DzheRRi 13.09.19

Of course GTA 5 on PC!!!

A
Aynur Ibatullin 13.09.19

want source 2 and see how trampled in the dirt series, L4D, and more news about SW batllefront 3. And new CoD engine, heavy to plot a new BF (but at least the dialogue), a sequel to Darksiders, Mirrors edge. Well, GTA V on the stove, and the announcement of HL3..believe, hope, expect

T
T.T.G 13.09.19

Itself offers the info about Fallout 4,well, Kolda,new game to look.

i
igoryok31 13.09.19

And I expect that Electronic Arts has repented, apologized to the fans and that the 20-year anniversary of NFS they are unable to produce racing dreams, because they have hands growing out of your ass, and ears laid!

S
ScaryZerGG 13.09.19

On a PC, look forward to the resurrection of Generals 2, news about SC 2 LoV, another announcement of what some of the strategies and million of multi-platform, to view a new part of Zelda, Metroid at least on 3DS and Luigis Mansion 3 plus finally the release date of Bayonetta 2, Super smash Bros and vach dogs Wii u =)

t
tovarish comrade 13.09.19

Nothing.

A
Anderby 13.09.19

The release date and details of Final Fantasy XV, announcements of new Zelda and a new FF: Crystal Chronicles for Wii U, the details of X Monolith Game, the announcement of support for GC games for the Wii U, the announcement of the most serious jRPG from Square Enix, the announcement of FF XII for PS3 and PSV.

F
FOXDIE_id 13.09.19

In the first place waiting for the announcement of Resident evil 7,next Mass effect, Deus ex next,Fallout 4.Well, from GTA 5 new konsolkah and the PC wouldn't although passed it many times.

I
IAmDark 13.09.19

Half-Life 3 ahah

M
MunchkiN 616 13.09.19

that will show the gameplay of mass effect lost
фолтрический4 maybe a bit but not much
maybe mad max will show - and no chevo no
can announce Kaka is an interesting game which I don't know
well, the feces of DECT new waiting. the only callofduty cator me for many years was interested in that I even want to play and not to look on the sofa PA YouTube. want to see live gameplay.

K
Kuzko 13.09.19

Far Cry 4 will Show the demo version I hope
Half-Life 3
GTA 5 On PC
Resident Evil 7