3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreatVV 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Modding (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War)

Write here your idea for a company on Warhammer 40k: Winter. We play the best.
76 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.one 11.05.22

I am writing a script for a campaign of 15 missions, 4 maps are ready.
Theme: Battle for Archon 4. (Spice Wolf) - space wolves.
I propose a topic for the story of Dark Angels (The appearance of Fallen Angels).
stories from http://warhammer40k.ru

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

Isn't 15 too much?
Do you know scar scripting?
The fall of angels is not a fountain company, as it will have to use new units, etc.
Now I will translate a couple more tutorials to the mission editor and then the enemies of the emperor will not resist)). If you want, see links to tutorials in the topic "Warhammer maps and mods made by Russians", there really are no scar scripting basics, but I already translated it. Now TruMdz will approve and fight.
Z.Y. Only 2 tutorials left!
Z.Y.S. It's you?

T
TruMdz 11.05.22

No, it's not me... ;)

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

Trumdz, I didn’t mean you, but the dude I met on the warhammer-forums. He owes me a script for the company to throw off.

m
mr.one 11.05.22

15 just right!!! I'm not the only one doing this miracle.
there are 7 of us, we are going to finish it by the end of the year.

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

2 Mr. One
hope you know how. and post it as soon as you're ready on this forum, otherwise I'm interested. I'm going to do it myself. If you need technical info, I will help you find it, although they will lie if you need it.

Since I'll be doing the campaign myself, you can follow my progress on this forum and on the website I'll be building soon.

B
Br.Cpt.Casius[IMS] 11.05.22

Pliz people have manuals for scripts, I’m doing a campaign here. Otherwise, I draw maps well, but I don’t know how to make skips

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

2 brother captain Casius
I want to please you my friend. The emperor took pity on you. On Thursday, TruMdz sent me a revised manual for scripts. Today (Saturday) I will fix it and post it so that tomorrow (Sunday) you will be able to launch your map (if you read our 2 previous tutorials (sorry for the crooked translation!) links in the topic "Warhammer maps and mods made by Russians" , well, that's what it's called). Also Casius if you want I can help you with scripting, but for this I need your map and plot with text. If you want to create a video (and you want to!) you have to wait 2-3 weeks for TruMdz to finish his monumental work (I translated those 3 myself, and you will see what came of it)

B

1) Of course, I will send the cards, but not earlier than in a week (I have them ready only for multiplayer)
2) And the plot is generally bad: I have it, but not for the company, but just the history of the order, and therefore I doubt that it can be implemented.
3) I will rewrite the plot on a computer within a couple of days, and send it, you will like it (which I doubt)
4) I read the previous manuals

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

2 Brother.
What is the third tutorial on Me - "Basic markers and scars" if you translate every word in more detail. Catch
Basic Scar and Marker Tutorial

S
S2_RADNAR 11.05.22

2GreatVV
Senya will send you the plot of the single-head campaign. It really started there, I completely completed the IG campaign, 7 missions and started the SM campaign + intro and all that. By Tuesday I can finish Eldar, Orcs and Chaos.

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

2 Br.Cpt.Casius
Dude why would you do it alone? Join us. Radnar writes the script, TruMdz scripts, you do the maps, I do the little things.
If you agree, write to the soap or here. And then I will send you the plot of the company and instructions for making cards.
2 Radnar
I've already sent you an answer to the soap. I'm waiting.

B

1)GreatVV I sent the map - rate my abilities
2)link doesn't work =(

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

2 brother captain
Look at the mail. I sent you an answer

T
TruMdz 11.05.22

Wow, how it is, the menu has already been written down in script writers ...
People, while I pass with scripts ... Yes, I translated a little documentation, but this does not mean that I at least understood something normally ... Therefore, take me into action only upon completion of the translation of the entire tutorial (2 GreatBB - If you think that we will limit ourselves to the Relikovsky tutorial - you are deeply mistaken ... We have a lot of work to do ....).
Yes, and if it’s not a secret, what kind of monumental work am I writing (especially within 2-3 weeks) ?.

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

2 TruMdz
How did I know that you would finish today. And I wrote this for your coolness. By the way, I've downloaded the information about the creation of the company here on the forum. Everything is in foreign language, of course :(, but there is a good example and a lot of pictures. (Trumdz if you think that I will translate it, you are mistaken, since there are only 6 parts and the last stage is just NIS and IEs) , so we don't need it, and everyone can read here is the link.because it's from the forum, I painted it and posted it on my website :_) Press this link.

But what else are we going to translate? I'm too lazy to look for info, including this time you throw off the links and we'll share it equally.

2 all
And now let's all slap our TruMdoz for translating this tutorial here's a link. All comments on the transfer to me or trumdoz

[
[EEG]Gepard 11.05.22

Links are broken...

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

2 Dmitry
Yeah, because some bastard :) was trying to download them while I was uploading them to the server. Can you tell me who, DARAGOY? Should work now

[
[EEG]Gepard 11.05.22

In the second link - the language is Chinese :)
And who gives links without uploading files? Not good...

G
GreatVV 11.05.22

2 Dmitry
You tried to change the encoding? Everything is loading fine for me!