3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreatVV 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Modding (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War)

Write here your idea for a company on Warhammer 40k: Winter. We play the best.
76 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEKSEY196 11.05.22

found http://prowh.ru/files/modifix/255-masters-military-manifest-mod-v3.0.html . many thanks to the creator. mixed with instant building (playing with the -dev parameter) and modifying this site for troops without a limit, in general, meat is obtained. Computer endurance test.

K
Kirich 11.05.22

I'm glad that everything worked out for you))

K
KirImperator 11.05.22

Guys, this question arose :) I'm generally a complete bottom in modding in Corsix studio (they advised me as the best utility for a beginner). So far I have decided to make mods for the first dawn of war (not Winter asault). And I had a few questions (quite noob ones :) :
1) How can I add a unit to the spawner of a building? Let's say there is a space marine headquarters, how to add the ability to build guardsmen there (this is supposedly a local IG, which is only in the company). ?
2) I tried to edit something, as a result, the mod was connected, but I didn’t try it in the campaign, how can I make the mod compatible with the company?
3) Is it possible to simply edit the same data using Corsix? I just tried it, without creating a mod, after the logo the game crashes?

K
Kirich 11.05.22

KirImperator

Here it is unlikely that anyone will answer such specific questions. Please refer to this forum: http://rucoh.ru/forum
He is certainly not on "Dawn of War", but they will definitely help you there. There is a person on the forum under the nickname: "Dim". Sign up and contact him. He knows a lot of things.

S
SpacePRedator014 11.05.22

People! Help! Yuzayu Corsix's Mod Studio, has been tormented by several questions for a long time:
1) Where is the line responsible for the unit's weapon rate of fire?
2) Where is the line that is responsible for discarding?
3) Where is the line that is responsible for the firing range of the weapon?
4) Where is the line that is responsible for the unit limit (example: Kasrkin Squad) I mean that let's say they can only build 1 squad, but how to make it so that they could be made at least as many?
I don’t want to register somewhere, I immediately say, if you’re not too lazy, please answer.

K
Kirich 11.05.22

STALK.ER

I can give a link to a forum where they should know this, but since you don’t want to register anywhere, there’s nothing else I can help you with (

u
universe of death 11.05.22

Hello everyone, my youtube channel specializes in the passage of warhammer 40 000 mods. At the moment, priority is given to the best, in my opinion, Ultimate Apocalypce mod. Completely reworked and changed old races, rebalanced, equipped with new units, weapons and abilities, coupled with 3 new ones (tyranids, demon hunters and demons), create a unique atmosphere of real war. If you are a fan of Warhammer and are looking for new experiences, in this great strategy, you are welcome to my channel, you are guaranteed a lot of pleasant minutes. Complete walkthroughs of battles on various mods, on new maps, from a very good player (me)) - 5567 battles online. statistics 72% (90% of fights against people).. Subscribe (www.youtube.com/user/embientsound?feature=mhee),

K
Kirich 11.05.22

universe of death

Greetings) I advise you to visit this site: http://prowh.ru/ Maybe you will learn something new for yourself, or put your mod on the forum.

u

Kirich

Ok, thanks, I'll take a look). Already unsubscribed on relicnews.com looking for Warhammer fans (potential audience of viewers) even abroad,,)

u

Hello everyone, 2 new videos have appeared on my channel, a battle between space marines and demon hunters and eldar and orcs on ultimate apocalypse mod 1.71. Who is interested in this topic, welcome to the channel ...

u

Another battle, in UA fashion, this space marine will fight with 2 demon hunters, fight 1 vs 2, come in and see for yourself...

u

Hello everyone, new UA mod video on my channel, this time eldars will meet face to face with their antipodes, dark eldars, in a bloody battle.. Come, watch, subscribe, there will be many more videos, for all races..

D
Dreadnought. 11.05.22

Not very interesting, alas.

G
GermesWH40k 11.05.22

Guys I have a BIG question!!! I googled everything that is possible on the internet, but did not find a single answer to my question, but it consists in the following - is it possible to further reduce the scale in the game so that I can observe more units and buildings on the screen for the greatest overview and assessment of tactical situations!!!

D
Danny Lamb 11.05.22

GermesWH40k
Yes. There is http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=297452504 Increase camera distance

S
Scaba2007 20.01.23

people, but there is a mod for the viewing range of units and the attack range - well, what would they shoot across the entire map?