3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Free-Jee 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Question marks when launching GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5) launcher

Any thoughts on this?
45 Comments
Sort by:
L
LITANA 11.05.22

Everything is fine. Thank you.

m
miv1004 11.05.22

Kirill Reshetov Question
marks in the launcher don't care, but after updating the screen type I had to set "window frameless" in "full screen" glitches: ((( I wrote above. What software is responsible for such problems?

K
Kirill Reshetov 11.05.22

miv1004
I don't know... everything is fine with me... well, except for the signs, it didn't get any worse

I
Incredible Kleinman 11.05.22

We climb into the root folder of the game, demolish the scripthook if it’s worth it, and look for the Rockstar game social club 1.1.6.0 executable file (or something like that) in the same place, launch, update, launch the game. This is the only way that helped me

J
Joel Miller 11.05.22

Incredible Kleinman
Does not help yes and this file (scripthook) is not ((((((((((((

F
Free-Jee 11.05.22

Updated GTA, everything is gone

A
Alex86 Almaty 11.05.22

did not help ! Now it squeaks that the version is not the same.

p
poterr 11.05.22

did everyone get question marks instead of letters in the Launcher when installing a new patch?

S
SNOOPDOGG25 11.05.22

I have the same yes and also the phone in the game is buggy

z
zombie-jaic 11.05.22

poterr
is the same,
does anyone know what happened?

v
vadim.postnikov 11.05.22

Yes, I have the same thing, but I don’t know what to do with it, the game starts normally

p
poterr 11.05.22

zombijaic's
answer is a simple rockstar bug with the release of a new patch.

A
Anomel Suna 11.05.22

yes, all owners of GTA 5 in Russian now have question marks in the launcher. Cant Rockstar

v
vadim.postnikov 11.05.22

Den Good
poterr
thanks for the explanation, i.e. there is no fix for the problem

T
Torstein 11.05.22

Rockstar forgot to set the font to normal, that's all)

b
bayker976 11.05.22

BLADE 2
With the phone is also a problem, and the cursor on the map and in the menu is buggy

S
SNOOPDOGG25 11.05.22

bayker976 and with the cursor the same thing with the mouse, to exit the game you have to try

o
osyotr 11.05.22

Alternatively, check the settings here: Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options. In the "Formats" tab, the Russian language should be in the "Format" parameter. In the "Advanced" tab, check the value of the "Language of programs that do not support Unicode" parameter. There, too, Russian must be selected.

A
AdroV 11.05.22

Who has such question marks and the game does not start, update Social Club to version 1.1.6.0
http://rghost.ru/8rZNX5wVT

M
MiGamer86 11.05.22

Who has questions in the Social Club client, just re-login to your account. Helped me.