3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vrervevrtbrtvbtbrt 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Poll: What gearbox do you play with? (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I’m with a manual one, IMHO it’s much more convenient to enter sharp turns (handbrake + downshift)
Yes, and you can spin up to high speeds
61 Comments
Sort by:
h
haha your dead 11.05.22

Higher speed with handbrake

P
PhenomenGT 11.05.22

Automatic gearbox. On manual it is more interesting, but no more. (IMHO)

J
J_A_C_K 11.05.22

On Manual!

M
Mr. Bul 11.05.22

The handle is bullshit.

s
snip 11.05.22

Used an automatic box.

M
MAKS5525 11.05.22

MACHINE::::))))

T
Tyler Durden 11.05.22

And they broke it off from me .... I went away for a second, I come and there is no radiator, gearbox .... even the wheels were removed ....
but just do it on the Automatic

M
Midfield 11.05.22

Handbrake

S
Stan 11.05.22

ZHZHOT machine!!!

k
kirill 3d net blazer 11.05.22

Firstly, in my opinion, the box differs in: *Automatic* or *Manual* and *Long* or *Short* (in terms of gear shift speed).
I always drive automatic, but manual is cool. And if you compare *Long* and *Short* - then for drifting I have with *Short* gear, and for sprint or circle (without any sharp turns) - *Long*.

A
AxL 11.05.22

With mechanics, the car is more obedient. On the rise, the machine does not stick low!

A
AxL 11.05.22

What can be A, Z, ENTER, escape? Or a joystick (as I have soldered from PSONE), or a steering wheel! Otherwise, in my opinion, this is one torment with this keyboard!

A
AxL 11.05.22

Does anyone actually use the clutch?

s
stalker-pskov 11.05.22

I play with manual so it's better and easier to pass opponents

k
kirill 3d net blazer 11.05.22

If there was a drag, I would use a mechanical one.)

m
migor 11.05.22

machine. From the very beginning I set it without hesitation, but now I'm used to it. I don’t see any special advantages of switching to the handbrake, an automatic machine can also fit into the most difficult turns normally, especially if you master braking well.

f
flop 11.05.22

Automatic only

D
Darius 11.05.22

I decided to go with a manual one, I use the buttons under the steering wheel)))

M
Meit Deist 11.05.22

I use the machine

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 11.05.22

With an automatic, although with a manual, any engine on the clutch produces 500 more revolutions