3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vrervevrtbrtvbtbrt 11.05.22 10:01 pm

Poll: What gearbox do you play with? (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I’m with a manual one, IMHO it’s much more convenient to enter sharp turns (handbrake + downshift)
Yes, and you can spin up to high speeds
61 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARKSIDEATH 11.05.22

I'm on the car

f
fannfs 11.05.22

on manual basically. people, plz tell me how to use clutch control correctly, which key to put it on, if I drive on letters and box keys - right shift +, right control -?

[
[_BL]A[DE_] aka GaLLaRdO 11.05.22

I'm used to the machine, now I'm trying to learn on the mechanics

C
Cidjey 11.05.22

I'm used to the automatic machine, I play the keyboard, well, it's uncomfortable, I'm not used to it, I'm sure it would be more convenient to look at all the instruments and little things with the steering wheel

L
LiLit Moriendi 11.05.22

On automatic. Tried it manually many times, no luck :(

.playman 11.05.22

I'm used to it on the automatic, but I can also on the manual, although sometimes it turns out worse on it. how to trample - I would say so. on the clave somehow with a handle, but I don’t have a steering wheel.
Threat a friend rode with a steering wheel - much cooler

C
Cidjey 11.05.22

it’s more convenient to drive on a manual gearbox in drifting, the car accelerates faster, the steering wheel is ideal for this,
I played many parts of the NSF everywhere, the steering wheel did not interfere, especially in difficult races that require a very fast reaction,
if they give me the steering wheel, it will be cool

S
Sooltan RS 11.05.22

I'm on the steering wheel, with a gearbox and pedals on a manual drive. already used to it, and in real life it will be easier

C
Cidjey 11.05.22

yes, I also want to promise to give the steering wheel, but it’s not convenient for me to drive in drifting already on the keyboard

t
tourism 11.05.22

I just started playing manually. Lots of benefits! True, I drive a Dodge Charger in my career, and it is hard to manage. So you have to look at the speed, then at the road))) Well, the road is still more often. It’s more efficient with a manual one - if, for example, the car skidded, the speed dropped, and the gear did not switch to the lower one - and the traction is weak. And I took it from the manual one, switched it to the lower one and you accelerate much faster. The truth in drifting, oh, how inconvenient. Well, on rear-wheel drive, front-wheel drive - it's normal, but on full - pipets ...

F
Full Metal Chaos 11.05.22

I'm used to automatic

C
Cidjey 11.05.22

I’m also always used to playing
with a manual on the machine, it’s very convenient to play on the steering wheel, but it’s problematic on the clave

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 11.05.22

I'm on auto too

T
T.DK 11.05.22

I'm used to the machine, I use the manual when I set speed records. Although I tried it in drifting with a manual one, the drifts turned out awesome.

K
Keks 11.05.22

On automatic.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 11.05.22

My main (favorite) type of race is circles and sprints, so on the machine

s
sky game 11.05.22

I play on the machine (as in all other races), since it is not very convenient to use the manual box on the clave.

M
Mirage_Eldems 11.05.22

I started playing on manual, a good training for future driving, at first it was difficult, but now it's easy, even more interesting

d
dimeon2 11.05.22

more convenient with automation

b
bestia 11.05.22

Only the handle, full, on the numpad separately each gear, just on the keyboard it’s convenient to switch .. I like to have full control over the wheelbarrow, and the maximum speed is higher than with a machine gun, faa)