3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22 10:25 pm

PG Stories Project

Finally, Stories got to the forum. And this is the official forum thread for recruiting and updates. Why Forum? The answer is simple: there are more oldafgs and interested people on the forum.

I think the inhabitants of the Playground have already heard about us and read our materials. Well, if you haven't heard:
What is Stories?
— PG Stories is a project not aimed at recreating events on PG, creating new and interesting materials.

READ MORE

And now, we need your help, we are going to write a lot of new materials, but without your help we will not succeed.
Therefore, a team is being recruited, everyone who wants to write to me or another member of the team.
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22

Coming soon:
1. Interview from GTAMan.
2. Tyranny of Renata and creation of Reflection PG. (needs help, or rather 2 more chroniclers)

Updates:

New Materials:

New members:
05/07/2015 - FC Shakhtar Donetsk

r
rPeBoJL 11.05.22

it will be interesting to look through what these good gentlemen composed)

3DFoX 11.05.22

I'm not a dinosaur [deleted]!
I'll go find a troll, I'll interview him (fuu vulgarity immediately climbs into my head)

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.22

a story about a hare who was taught to smoke and died after the first puff. all.
a story about a cat whose balls were cut off so that he would not scream and wander around the streets. who got ahead of his masters and killed them himself. all.
a story about a little red riding hood who, instead of pies in a basket, carried grenades to lumberjacks so that they finally blew up the dog's grandmother to hell with the hut, the forest and all the wolves. after all, a child needs to go to school, and not roam the forests. all.
a story about a woodpecker who bet that he would make a hollow in a reinforced concrete pile. the outcome of the dispute is still unknown, since the process has not yet been completed. housewarming or funeral invitations will be sent out at a later date. all.
a story about a liar and a windbag who was sure of something, but could not confirm this with facts. that's actually why he became a liar and windbag. all.
a story about a donkey gamer who died after several days of non-stop playing on a computer ... a donkey - in one word. all.
a story about how any story ends sooner or later. all.
a story about possible sequels, maybe...

P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22

Vanya Rygalov
is a story about Vanka, whose patronymic is Rygalov. =)

I liked the stories.

p
pecabir 11.05.22

Interview from GTAMan
he is no longer a cake. I changed my last name, you bastard

P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22

pekabir
Wee-Nine, but a person is remembered by the first nickname.

p
pecabir 11.05.22

Pirat-AC3
bespontovy hysteria. like black rappers

g
gtaman 11.05.22

pecabir
like black rappers
don't see the connection. But be that as it may, it's better to be like black rappers than like GTA-schoolers.

p
pecabir 11.05.22

V-Nine
in honor of the purple nines from GTA3 took, I suppose, right?

g
gtaman 11.05.22

pekabir
I wrote in the GTA.ru Boltalka that this nickname was formed on the basis of the full name.

p
pecabir 11.05.22

V-Nine
Volodkin Nikolai Nefedovich?

g
gtaman 11.05.22

pekabir
Vladimir Nikolaevich Nefedov.

G
GONE TO DTF 11.05.22

carried out

p
pecabir 11.05.22

V-Nine
look. almost guessed

g
gtaman 11.05.22

lookaway
Where do you see such an error? :)

Pekabir
Vanga is level 80.

G
GONE TO DTF 11.05.22

V-Nine
error is that there is no soft sign, but it should be

g
gtaman 11.05.22

lookaway
Ah, I found it. Corrected.

P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22

lookaway
has always wondered, do people do what they look for mistakes? =)
Thanks for finding.
V-Nine
Thanks for the correction. =)

G
GONE TO DTF 11.05.22

Pirat-AC3
just put the accent in a different place when reading (carried out carried out) and the meaning is lost.
it is clear that this is striking.
not at all.