3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22 10:25 pm

PG Stories Project

Finally, Stories got to the forum. And this is the official forum thread for recruiting and updates. Why Forum? The answer is simple: there are more oldafgs and interested people on the forum.

I think the inhabitants of the Playground have already heard about us and read our materials. Well, if you haven't heard:
What is Stories?
— PG Stories is a project not aimed at recreating events on PG, creating new and interesting materials.

READ MORE

And now, we need your help, we are going to write a lot of new materials, but without your help we will not succeed.
Therefore, a team is being recruited, everyone who wants to write to me or another member of the team.
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 11.05.22

a story about a highly intelligent white monkey who was looking for clothes to cover his bare bottom. rummaging through the dustbin of history, she looked after herself a moth-eaten and time-beaten black uniform of an SS soldier ... however, she did not have time to show off in a new thing, as other individuals came (maybe not so highly intelligent, but also white) in the same uniforms, with with the same sergeant-major mustache and with the same belief in the exclusivity of the white race. True, they spoke in a different language. they came, shook her out of her uniform, put on a prisoner's robe, put a shovel in her teeth and sent her to a quarry ... in the evening, heart-rending cries of a white monkey were sometimes heard from the crematorium, saying that she was in pain and that, they say, she was also white and does not want to burn out... but other individuals simply did not understand her and only laughed.

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Pirat-AC3
Thanks for the correction. =)
Yes, not at all.

Vanya Rygalov
Cool story. I hope that a highly intelligent individual will read it.

UPD May 12

Pirat-AC3
Coming soon:
1. Interview from GTAMan.
This should be understood as "through an indefinite but long period".

P
Patriot PG 11.05.22

I can tell you a lot about what happened on PG during the era of anarchy and wipes.

P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22

Patriot PG
This is about MT?
We already have two blogs about it.

P
Patriot PG 11.05.22

Pirat-AC3
There is not enough detail. And not only MT were attacked. A DDoS attack on New Year's Eve, for example, was not done by MT.

P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22

Patriot PG
about Y clan wrote Sidor. If you write about anjti, I'll be all for it. Well, or other clans

P
Patriot PG 11.05.22

Pirat-AC3
Then there were clans, and even independent vipers. One of the clans is still there, but they have gone so far from PG that they are unlikely to return.

P
Pirat-AC3 11.05.22

Patriot PG
ok, describe to me briefly what you know in a personal about what you want to write

N
Nightmare_pc 11.05.22

Grevol
until you start reading your eyes will fall out

Patriot PG
oh tell me please faq there was

g
gtaman 11.05.22

Nightmare_pc
He won't be able to answer soon.

N
Nightmare_pc 11.05.22