3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enochian 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Faith Connors vs. Lara Croft (Mirror's Edge)

I propose to discuss which of these heroines you like best. Please explain your choice ;)
32 Comments
Sort by:
E
Explosione 11.05.22

Faith Connors. Because she doesn’t look like typical heroines of other computer games - an ordinary girl who was forced by fate to act the way we saw it in the game - you “cheer” for Faith more as you progress through the game) And Lara Croft ... a classic character in adventure games about treasures, with the appropriate appearance ... too Lara is some kind of "superhero" ... but, IMHO)))

F
Fiveseven 11.05.22

Faith Connors
Here the explanation is very simple, firstly, I have not played Lara Croft, and secondly, I have at least a little idea about the game and so as not to be repeated with the post above, so I agree with Explosione.

A
Ass Fet 11.05.22

Explosione gave a pretty exhaustive explanation. Faith is more of a real girl than Lara. Of course Faith.

E
Enochian 11.05.22

And here I am for Lara! You say that Lara is "superhero", but here I can not agree with you.
Of course, she jumps on various ledges in an unrealistic way, perhaps some tricks are implausible.
But, sorry, Faith is not a bit more real than Lara. She runs kilometers at full speed without stopping and fatigue, jumps from a 30-meter height without breaking her legs, and against special forces, such a fragile girl would hardly be able to fight (even considering that she does not have a weapon).
But Lara is stronger and well equipped, and she cannot run forever. + In my opinion, she is much more educated than Faith, given that the latter grew up among the Runners, and they clearly did not give her literature lessons, etc.
The only puncture of the developers is the very image of Lara. I don't think any current 6-breasted billionaire would want to climb all sorts of ruins, fighting various local animals and risking her life for some Inca stone pillar.

But despite this, I think Lara is a more beautiful and believable character.

A
AK_Flash 11.05.22

Depending on what to compare, if credibility, then a draw, and if appearance, then No Comments
pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru

E
Enochian 11.05.22

Well, we're not comparing models, but game characters =)
Although it's really a bit... unfair to compare Lara and Faith in appearance.

A
AK_Flash 11.05.22

Yes, I think if you insert screenshots from games, the essence will not change, but I inserted the actresses who are the prototypes for the heroines for greater clarity, because real girls are much easier to evaluate than computer ones)

E
Explosione 11.05.22

It makes no sense to compare them in appearance, IMHO) Because they are sooooo different in this regard

I
ITTO 11.05.22

Lara Croft!!!!
She was before!

W
Worjas 11.05.22

Everyone knows Lara! Faith is not who! Although they are both cute

M
Miss Willis 11.05.22

Absolutely different personalities, different stories, and it's generally stupid to compare them!

N
Nikita.CHS 11.05.22

Pfff

t
tabak96 11.05.22

Faith is better!!!Larka smokes aside

S
Spez24 11.05.22

Lara Croft is hotter!!

D
Darkling666 11.05.22

If only outwardly, then Faith, since Asian appearance, a more refined figure and a more modest bust are more attractive)

o
oleg_assassin 11.05.22

It's hard to compare the two characters. Therefore, I do not undertake.

R
RAZOR 1994 11.05.22

Darkling666 - +5))))

K
Kolobok57 11.05.22

in appearance Lara))
Well, in parkour Faity)

D
Devion 11.05.22

If Faith fell from such heights, she would have broken her legs long ago) Lara dies in any real fall. Plus, Lara gave lyuli to all opponents. And do not eat like a fake from a bunch of policemen. + looking at Lara's figure from a third person is much more pleasant than looking at Faith's pens and sneakers)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 11.05.22

Faith, because Lara Croft is already sick of it, especially every time she has a change - either her breasts change, or her butt. But Faith has no such changes, and in general she is cool.