3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enochian 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Faith Connors vs. Lara Croft (Mirror's Edge)

I propose to discuss which of these heroines you like best. Please explain your choice ;)
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rikudo Nagashi 11.05.22

Prototype Assassin
Yes, but Lara is already tired of it anyway. Maybe at least her new look will give at least some new effect.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 11.05.22

Prototype Assassin
And the new Lara seems to be better. But Faith is better anyway :)

V
Veronica Assassin 11.05.22

Faith
She punches boom-boom. ALL THE TEMPLER IS END!
And Faith looks like Shao Jun. She is an assassin.

V
Veronica Assassin 11.05.22

I TALK! FAITH! EZIO! RUNNING! ASSASSINS!

C
CYRAX97 11.05.22

FATE!!!!!!

_
_SAINTS_ 11.05.22

Both are good

A
Andrian Alekseev 11.05.22

Faith is better, if only because of her cool athletic outfit and hand-to-hand combat skills.
About Lara Croft they got to advertise and praise the bust as a virtue, you might think because of this the game is generally super. I don't understand how such a character is generally popular? Apparently the players only care about the bust, or what? ...

S
SAUSAGE 11.05.22

In short, Faith is better and, moreover, in all respects. She is “alive” or something, you worry about her, and the stall, fie on her, a lousy Anglo-Saxon terminator killer of the innocent. genocide!

s
signin 11.05.22

The same, from the first parts, passed on Sonya, the incomparable Lara tears any competitor.
It’s just that those who played Sonya in the first parts in childhood will not exchange this indescribable atmosphere of lost tombs with their secrets and mysteries.

s
sleigh cool 11.05.22

Of course Faith
She's cooler and I love parkour

N
Nikita Karimov 11.05.22

well i think lara is normal but also fake so i choose both of them

N
Nikita Karimov 11.05.22

well, fake is normal in parkour and lara is also in parkour in different situations, fake is cool in appearance and lara is also cool in appearance and don’t judge strictly this is my opinion