3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den5688 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Lagi... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pirate. On version 1.02 I played normally without lags, I installed 1.03 also normally, I came to Skellige and ran a little and abruptly started to lag so much that it was impossible to play. Updated to 1.04 at first it was fine, and then again laid down. Restarted the game - does not help. Lags go away only after rebooting the computer. What could be the problem? And how to fix it.
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 11.05.22

what settings do you play on?

z
zzz111zzz 11.05.22

Den5688
Set 1 03

J
JOKERIVAN 11.05.22

Pirate.
So. You. I. It is necessary

N
NatanieLzZ 11.05.22

JOKERIVAN Pirate
. Nothing. From. Licenses. In this. case. Not. Is different

J
JOKERIVAN 11.05.22

NatanieLzZ
Except. Togo. What. Specifically. He. Piratite. Such. game. Here. Let be. I. Suffering.
Zy Although in fact, he most likely overheats the computer, so he starts to lag.
Zs But this is not accurate

A
Andrey Khodorkovsky 11.05.22

look for a miner

B
Brian Griffin 11.05.22

after updating to 1.04 fps, the same thing started to fall for me and I suffered for a long time, but it turned out that the graphics setting -> screen mode, set to maximized in the window, changed to full screen and everything became OK. Check if your settings have changed after the update.

r
renbu 11.05.22

for pirating such a game, your computer should explode

S
Shadows3D 11.05.22

after the update, all the settings and not only the graphics are a little messed up :)

B
Be3yH4eG 11.05.22

Den5688
Get what you deserve.

D
Den5688 11.05.22

Brian Griffin
Thanks for the tip!

D
Den5688 11.05.22

Nikotinoz_
Everything is at a minimum

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.05.22

Den5688 bad
computer

D
Den5688 11.05.22

Nikotinoz_
So before that, everything was going great. A couple of days ago, on Ard Skellige, I had a fight with ghosts in a cave and it started. You cut the computer for 20 minutes and you play lags. It becomes normal only after rebooting the computer.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.05.22

Den5688 the
video card overheats

the last patch, it seems like it improved the graphics

D
Den5688 11.05.22

Nikotinoz_
I decided that I put the number in my computer on May 22 and yesterday everything was fine.

N
Northern Sky 11.05.22

Den5688
You still jump around with a tambourine - everything will fly on ultras.

[
[saifer] 11.05.22

Den5688
here is that you have a pirate and look for problems.
NatanieLzZ
For. Those who. V. Tanke - if the game is drm free, this does not mean that the pirate = licenses. There is enough difference in the registries so that, for example, patches become through dances with a tambourine, and not automatically, as in steam or gog. And the difference does not end with patches alone
Den5688
So keep on whining about lags or collect some money from breakfast from your mother and buy a game - if you like RPG, then it is a must-have because it is the best in many years, if not, then why blog at all ?

[
[saifer] 11.05.22

renbu the
person wrote the right thing, by the number of minuses (8) you can immediately tell how many ardent rogues and pirates are in this thread

N
NatanieLzZ 11.05.22

[saifer]
GOG downloads patches as an installer. And no dancing with a tambourine. For ordinary pirates, the winding occurs in the same way. Or 2 click on the installer for you wild hemorrhagic and uncontrollable magic?

We take a license from gog and that's it, we play. Do you think this is a crooked pirated version?