3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den5688 11.05.22 10:47 pm

Lagi... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pirate. On version 1.02 I played normally without lags, I installed 1.03 also normally, I came to Skellige and ran a little and abruptly started to lag so much that it was impossible to play. Updated to 1.04 at first it was fine, and then again laid down. Restarted the game - does not help. Lags go away only after rebooting the computer. What could be the problem? And how to fix it.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonKuts 11.05.22

don't quite agree. game for over 36 hours. a week ago, not after patch 1.05, the following situation appeared: 15-20 minutes of a normal game, then lags begin and are very strong. Moreover, bugs are not only in the game itself: both the video and the main menu are terribly slow. Restarting the game does nothing (even after the system rests for 1-1.5 hours, only rebooting the system helps and again for 15-20 minutes). The game is licensed on Steam. True, I also sin that I installed the deuug console and, accordingly, the Visual ++ package. At the same time, on the same day, I updated the firewood on the video. Now understand who is to blame ... the rollback of the system did not give anything. Maybe someone came across?

M
Metalist1925 11.05.22

DemonKuts
here people faced a similar problem earlier. The problem with everything was the miner, which loaded the video card.

D
DemonKuts 11.05.22

Thank you Metalist1925
, I already figured it out. he is the bastard. moreover, it was disguised as stem.exe and loaded the video card and one core of the processor completely. after killing him, everything became smooth and smooth. I sin on the debug console - the lags began just after working with it.