3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniel_Ulrih 11.05.22 10:55 pm

The most dangerous monsters (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Which monster is the most dangerous for you? For me - a demon, a cyclops, a basilisk and a wyvern.
32 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmitrians 11.05.22

DJ In Kohma,
well, count 80+80+80+80=320+a few eliks, there is such a thing, you can inject so that there will be no overdose + 1 point of intoxication per recipe and +30 more in abilities, as a result of points so 350 360 can be knocked out

d
dmitrians 11.05.22

Mercurionio
in the game everything is cheated if you download, you download the red branch and take out all the crits. blue and fry everyone 10 lvl above yourself, swing the green branch and play normally, but use decoctions. but everything else to download at all imba galimaya

M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

dmitrians
That's the trouble with the balance of the game. Too much bleeding, decoctions that just give extra damage. Therefore, having completed the game, I am waiting for all 16 DLCs and a rebalance of the normal one.

P
Pakhomych227 11.05.22

Goblin. One shot is killing me

K
KanoVoxLian 11.05.22

The most dangerous monsters, perhaps, werewolves

V
Valeryn47 11.05.22

On the master, after the normal, everyone was humiliated. Especially humanoids (humans) and wolves until I realized the zen of the block.

D
Desert Wanderer 11.05.22

are you people what kind of wolves in the first locations, of course, there are a lot of them, but they are taken out with a couple of blows, and people don’t cause any particular problems, but the goblin is pi *** c they are still at the beginning of the game in some kind of forest (I just don’t remember exactly) hang out perhaps yes, even long-range attacks
PS Yes, I agree with the balance in general, trouble

s
saa0891 11.05.22

Griffins and basilisks are the most steamy (they have a large attack radius), well, the head-eye too, it has an area attack, it jumps towards you if it doesn’t dodge, it doesn’t clean it sickly (and if the level is very high, then it’s completely killed right away, and GG and damage does not inflict) it is quite easy to dodge the rest of the monsters, golems, imps, goblins, etc. pose no danger at all.

V
Valeryn47 11.05.22

DaN_SuperMaN goblin
slow like I don't know who. One dwimer bomb and that's it. If they are above the level - go around.

g
godoftrombone 11.05.22

Ifrit at the end of the quest "The Witcher's Forge", well, the poisonous head-eye also made me sweat

b
bwana tomatto 11.05.22

"Noon" and midnight, if higher level, then the zapara is specific. At level 9, I got a drawing of griffin gloves, there was a 18-level noon with a death icon, she delivered an action, who would have known))) The most memorable battle for me. Cursing her wings for how much in vain))) Killed in the end.

s
saa0891 11.05.22

After six unsuccessful attempts, I still failed the Archgryphon of level 35 at level 17 of the GG.
Quest Bestia from the Oxenfurt thicket, 18 minutes of dancing with a tambourine and you're done, the problem is that with such a difference in levels, the Griffin kills with one blow, if Quen did not have time to put the corpse right away, he has an infection with a double blow and if the kerdyk does not have time to roll back, then the most important thing is not to get carried away with blows, otherwise he died because of this.