3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nipple Nix 11.05.22 10:56 pm

Departures (Diablo 2)

When I enter the game, after 15-30 seconds, a black screen flies out with the message "Your Connection has been interrupted". Nothing is cured. It does not depend on the computer (tried from a friend's laptop, but on the same network - the same problem). How to fix it please tell me.
26 Comments
Sort by:
c
cat-stargazer 11.05.22

judging by your nickname, I can advise you to seek help from gays, well, or gay friends. you can see better ;)

n
nwn2030 11.05.22

Looks like the eighth trailer

R
RainInTheNight 11.05.22

gay party gay party

a
annortheone 11.05.22

Who was touched byTotGay
Fly back to yours.

N
Nipple Nix 11.05.22

Do not offtopic please.

g
g_n 11.05.22

1) Try to run the game as administrator.
2) Make sure you don't have any third party apps/hacks installed for the game.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 11.05.22

Who was touchedTotGay
1. Change your nickname.
2. Remove all cheats.
3. Buy and install the original game.

Perhaps there is a cheat to block the varden. The behavior would be the same.

K
KurshakovIS 11.05.22

After the reset, the second window in Linux just as quickly makes a disconnect.

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

KurshakovIS D2gfx.dll
changed for multi-window, right?

K
KurshakovIS 11.05.22

No QLinkee
, just ran through explorer with different desktops

wine explorer /desktop=1,800x600 "c:GamesDiablo IIDiablo II Rus.exe"

before the reset everything was fine, now it crashes.

g
g_n 11.05.22

The use of third-party applications/hacks to bypass game restrictions is prohibited. Wine's multi-desktop functions to run multiple windows on the same computer are also considered third-party and prohibited. To run multiple windows in version 1.13, you can ONLY use the d2m program downloaded from our website, without any exceptions.
It is recommended to install this patch version 2.01, only additional programs will not be needed, and a number of errors and shortcomings have been fixed in it.

K
KurshakovIS 11.05.22

g_n
firstly, where is d2m, and where is Linux? And if Linux does the same, then what's the problem?
secondly, I'll be happy to roll out your patch, BUT by compiling it myself from your sources.

r
root_toor 11.05.22

I do not think that such a ^^ admin will even comment.

g
g_n 11.05.22

In this case, the point is not what goal is achieved by this, but in non-compliance with the "white list" of what is allowed, regardless of the functions. If you really want to not use any of the proposed, you can use virtual machines, in this case, for each running game there will be a complete set of its system environment. In the case of launching on one system, there are only two options, and they have already been announced.

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

Well, at least some innovation in the season!

K
KurshakovIS 11.05.22

g_n
Yes, I also use virtual machines. True, gritting his teeth because of pirated XP :)

r
root_toor 11.05.22

And what, the problem is to install a "license" and not grind your teeth? Maybe a creak from a bunch of virtual machines with Windows under the line and it's not a "pirate" thing?
Why such perversions?

h
hangover 11.05.22

KurshakovIS
Something did not understand what is the problem? Reluctance to use an alternative client or d2m? And I didn’t understand about the sources ... "Diablo II Rus.exe" was not taken from the sources, but downloaded from Vasyan somewhere. What prevents you from using a ready-made, recommended and proven solution?

K
KurshakovIS 11.05.22

root_toor Is
XP still for sale somewhere?

r
root_toor 11.05.22

Of course, everything is for sale now.
I'm not really talking about it.
You wrote that you use a "pirate" on a virtual machine and suffer from it, what prevents you from suffering on a normal piece of iron?
You won't stop being a Linuxoid if you install a second system.
I, too, once suffered from slackwarism, and nothing, alive. True, I had fun with wine and did not intend to compile patches for diablo.