3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nipple Nix 11.05.22 10:56 pm

Departures (Diablo 2)

When I enter the game, after 15-30 seconds, a black screen flies out with the message "Your Connection has been interrupted". Nothing is cured. It does not depend on the computer (tried from a friend's laptop, but on the same network - the same problem). How to fix it please tell me.
26 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 11.05.22

Well, I have no idea what they are doing with the server now, but everyone is kicked from the games and now they are sitting in the chat:

K
KurshakovIS 11.05.22

NippleNix
"When I enter the game, after 15-30 seconds, a black screen flies out with the message "Your Connection has been interrupted". problem).How to fix, tell me please."
greenstyle
"Well, I have no idea what they are doing with the server now, but everyone is kicked from the games and now they are in the chat:"

It looks like a new system of bullying players has been introduced. After half an hour of masochism, I realized that if the creator of the game pokes his head in a location of a higher level, why does he have a flight. If you enter (even of a sufficient level) - he will also fly out. It starts on nightmamre (I'm afraid to imagine what will happen on hel). If the game is created by a player of sufficient level, everything is fine.

f
firkax 11.05.22

I've entered the game cow1, I've been standing there for 10 minutes and no one has dropped, despite the fact that the game is full

Q
QLinkee 11.05.22

I go outside today, and the sun is shining there. I don’t understand why yesterday they complained about the rain.

R
Rowwe 11.05.22

QLinkee
Subtly

T
Torum. 11.05.22

Another stuffing with the loss of the vehicle.