3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 11.05.22 11:35 pm

Deceleration of time or acceleration of the brain

I thought after watching films on such a topic (or rather, it was in the new Judge Dredd) it can kind of slow down time to brain accelerations, but I'm afraid the brain itself can't stand it for so long and kind of burns
out, and I myself felt slowdowns when I had something then it falls from my hands and I can’t catch it, I just watch how something gives
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 11.05.22

When adrenaline is released into the blood, the brain works much faster. For a person, this is not noticeable, but in general, the solution of current ones will occur much faster. It has long been tested/proven. Tested on volunteers. They fell with a bungee, along with an electronic clock. The time on the clock has been sped up so that it is impossible to make out anything. When falling, the volunteers were able to distinguish the numbers.
But yes, it's wear and tear. The constant supply of adrenaline leads to kidney dysfunction, which I think is clear what it leads to.

T
TTG 11.05.22

It is impossible to manipulate time. It always works against us. The bioclock embedded in everyone is ticking inexorably. If you go to some scientific forums where bookworms, nerds and geeks sit, who cook together in the same boiler and measure who has a bigger brain, the maximum you can count on in response:

After watching Judge Dredd, you should have caught up with what this their drug affects consciousness, not at all for time, because events around the user unfold at the usual speed, don't they?
In extreme cases, the brain, in which a thousand and one self-defense mechanisms are turned on by default, evaluates the situation and compares its own capabilities with it, collects information, and the reserve forces that the release of adrenaline into the blood has awakened are spent on solving the situation that has arisen. Everything unnecessary disappears by default, and the feeling of slowness is caused by concentration on the cause of stress. Here's a clear example for you: your first fist duels are necessarily accompanied by this effect. By the way, adrenaline can play a trick on you and you will simply become numb, while another, more enterprising person, would have flashed his heels long ago. Or he made a rush in a fit)
In general, such situations are a wonderful installation of your insides.

r
rPeBoJL 11.05.22

a brain in which a thousand and one self-defense mechanisms are turned on by default,

it's funny to say)