3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoMkaA 11.05.22 11:35 pm

Freezes\\drawdowns\\jerks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Without FPS lock, the game is jerky [Config in profile]; Previously, with a lock of 30 fps, the game was more or less normal at high, but now even with a lock of 30 fps, there are periodic drawdowns of -2 frames or -5 fps, which are accompanied by jerks! Are there any popular ways to get rid of this kind of trouble? ps On any settings it is! Jerks even when I try to play without a lock at 30 fps and on medium settings, where 50+ fps :O
29 Comments
Sort by:
f
fastickok 11.05.22

AMD A-10 4.0 Ghz
HD 7790 1GB
8 GB RAM
Passed the whole game at 30+ fps, many settings on high.

So think.
Bring the computer to mind.

P
PoMkaA 11.05.22

Sniper_SVD
in fact, modern cards are able to work normally at 90 degrees! mine from gigabyte, according to the developers, heats up to 81, which was confirmed in the heat of the summer! The operating temperature on the website is 98! In the Witcher, the card heats up no more than 70! Optimization problem! Only after all in the witcher such problems -_-

P
PoMkaA 11.05.22

Fastickok
comp to mind? what does this mean in general? how could there be about 40 on such a conference: Oh, it looks like nonsense!

f
fastickok 11.05.22

PoMkaA
Imagine that the computer works well in games, it's not enough just to turn it on.
Video driver and DirectX is not all that is needed for the game.

If someone has a more powerful config than what I described above and you have a lag, learn to use a computer.

c
coldblood 11.05.22

Jerks from FPS drawdowns in cities due to a weak processor. I have 60-80 fps in Velen in nature, 40-70 fps in villages and cities. When there are fps dips - loading of all 4 cores reaches 95-100% (core i5 2500k @ 4.5 Ghz, game version 1.05).

L
Leonn_24 11.05.22

Cold Blood
is a bug with the loading of processor cores
, in fact, this is poor optimization in some places
of the game, give a more powerful video card and the processor is enough for it even the same 2500k and without overclocking

c
coldblood 11.05.22

Leonn_24
If this was a bad optimization, then there would not be much difference between i5 and i7. However, according to tests of gamegpu processors in the city, the difference between i5 2500k and i7 2600k is as much as 30%! (47 and 61 fps)

L
Leonn_24 11.05.22

Cold Blood
where is the gap?

look at the video in nograd, is there a difference between i3 and i7

c
coldblood 11.05.22

Leonn_24

http://gamegpu.ru/rpg/rollevye/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-v-1-04-test-gpu.html
The last test from them. It makes no sense to look at the first test of the processor depending on them, since it is incorrect (it was done at the entrance to a small village, and not on the road in a big city).
The video above does not play normally for me, but as I understand it, there are top-end processors in combination with weak video cards. Processor dependence can not be assessed in this way - the video card will be a bottleneck.